Freestyle Coke Machine

My brother and his family cruised the Allure and said the same thing. Said you could practically watch I.Q. points go down when these people were at the Freestyle machines!:D

It's not that big of a deal to wait a few minutes for a soda. Be patient especially when people probably haven't used the machine before. Instead of watching and judging you could ask them if they need help. I guess that's too much to ask.

Everyone: Do us all a favor and learn how to use the machine BEFORE the cruise! It is so frustrating standing behind someone that has no clue as to their operation! If you go to the local Burger King you can practice!

Elvis

It is difficult to learn how to operate them when you don't have access to one in your town and I am sure we are not the only town that doesn't have them. I have checked on Coke's site to see.

It is difficult to learn how to operate them when you don't have access to one in your town and I am sure we are not the only town that doesn't have them. I have checked on Coke's site to see.

Fortunately, I have one in my backyard and I practice everyday. Wouldn't want to hold anyone up from playing bingo or the Quest.

It's lame that Liberty doesn't have the Freestyle yet. You'd think if Freedom has it, that Liberty would too. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense why they haven't put them on the Liberty yet.

I love the freestyle (Burger King has them, so does Firehouse Subs) machines and being able to get my Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I guess I'll have to ask the bartender to make a cherry diet coke for me every 15 minutes. :)

;)

It's lame that Liberty doesn't have the Freestyle yet. You'd think if Freedom has it, that Liberty would too. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense why they haven't put them on the Liberty yet.

I love the freestyle (Burger King has them, so does Firehouse Subs) machines and being able to get my Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I guess I'll have to ask the bartender to make a cherry diet coke for me every 15 minutes. :)

;)

So far, only ships that are based in the US full time have the machines. Liberty is based in Barcelona half the year.

Watching and not offering to help is just as bad if not worse.

Not knowing how to use the machines and not asking for help but expecting others to help you is just as bad if not worse. I am not on the ship to run seminars on how to push buttons. LOL. :D And unfortunately, I've seen too many times when you step up to offer assistance to somebody, they take it wrong and think you are rushing them. Then become belligerent. More I.Q. points dropping in the process.:D

Edited by pizzaeater

Since Liberty does not have these machines.. I'm thinking my dd may not need the drink package (she used it on Oasis). Can anyone tell me how much a coke from the bar or MDR costs??

Around $2.25 with tip if I recall correctly. If you order a soda without a package it comes in a 12oz can.

Since Liberty does not have these machines.. I'm thinking my dd may not need the drink package (she used it on Oasis). Can anyone tell me how much a coke from the bar or MDR costs??

Up to $2.88 per can with gratuity.

It's not that big of a deal to wait a few minutes for a soda. Be patient especially when people probably haven't used the machine before. Instead of watching and judging you could ask them if they need help. I guess that's too much to ask.

What you're telling us is that you're one of those people?

Elvis

Don't you come from the hometown of Bill Clinton? There is no Burger King in that town? I'm calling the home office and getting one sent to you ASAP!!!

Elvis

Simple question: Are the machines on the Navigator, or will they be after its dry dock?

They were not on Navigator before the dry dock. Since Navigator is staying in the US for a while, it would make sense that she gets the Freestyle machines, but there's been no public announcement to that effect.

Typically how many machines are on a ship? And are they available 24/7? My son commented that on our FOS cruise several years ago there was a soda machine out by the pool area (not a Freestyle machine, but rather a dispenser so you didn't have to use a bartender) that was advertised to be open 24/7, when in fact it was closed down around 10:00 PM

Typically how many machines are on a ship? And are they available 24/7? My son commented that on our FOS cruise several years ago there was a soda machine out by the pool area (not a Freestyle machine, but rather a dispenser so you didn't have to use a bartender) that was advertised to be open 24/7, when in fact it was closed down around 10:00 PM

Number of machines depends on the ship. I believe Freedom has at least 5 machines on board. The machines are available 24 hours.

We sailed on FOS in August. They had 4 machines in the WJ, 2 on either side, which were only available when the WJ was open. There were 2 machines on the Royal Promenade, outside Sorrentos, that were available 24 hrs. There was also 1 machine in the video arcade, but it was broken the entire cruise.