NFC Championship game

gfsf

Lucky me will be on the Sapphire this coming Sunday docked in Ensenada until 5pm. Will I be able to watch the 49er/Seahawks game from the ship that will be broadcast on Fox Sports at 3:30 pacific time?

As long as there is satellite connectivity, which there should be in Ensenada, the game will be shown on MUTS. There will definitely be a lot of 49er fans on board as many of us sailing are from Northern California.

Lucky me will be on the Sapphire this coming Sunday docked in Ensenada until 5pm. Will I be able to watch the 49er/Seahawks game from the ship that will be broadcast on Fox Sports at 3:30 pacific time?

My Wife and I just got off the Sapphire today and I was able to watch the NFL games last Saturday when we were in Ensenada and Sunday when we were at sea on the way back to LA. The games were on at MUTS and on the TV in our stateroom.

Go Niners!

My Wife and I just got off the Sapphire today and I was able to watch the NFL games last Saturday when we were in Ensenada and Sunday when we were at sea on the way back to LA. The games were on at MUTS and on the TV in our stateroom.

Go Niners!

Thanks & hope it's the same on the Sapphire on Sunday in Ensenada when the Super Bowl participants will be decided. Hoping for Seahawks/Broncos but the Pats & 49ers offenses are playing better.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Big time 49ers Fan Club members on the Crown this Sunday, I believe we'll be in Princess Cays?

oh oh - they just beat my Panthers....and Russell Wilson went to NC State....but I do like the 49ers still.

I will be on the Crown as well - yes on Princess Cay - not sure if we need to tender back early to secure seating if they show it on MUTS? Dinner may be buffet that night! :)

John in NC

The BCS championship game was not broadcast on the MUTS on the Sapphire a week or two ago. It was available in Churchhill's. That was an evening game and interfered with the movie schedule. The game should be on the big screen.

That's different.

On most Princess ships football games replace movies on MUTS.

oh oh - they just beat my Panthers....and Russell Wilson went to NC State....but I do like the 49ers still.

I will be on the Crown as well - yes on Princess Cay - not sure if we need to tender back early to secure seating if they show it on MUTS? Dinner may be buffet that night! :)

=============================================

John in NC

DH (Roundman) is a big Panther's fan as well -- has 4 club level season tickets.

He tells me the 49ers/Seattle game will be at 6:30 and the other play off game will be around 3 o'clock.

In addition to MUTS, Speakeasy (cigar bar)should also have it on. The TV changer in Speakeasy is normally on top of the lampshade located behind the cigar display. ;)

He'll be pulling for the 49ers this Sunday on Crown.

LuLu

~~~~

=============================================

John in NC

DH (Roundman) is a big Panther's fan as well -- has 4 club level season tickets.

He tells me the 49ers/Seattle game will be at 6:30 and the other play off game will be around 3 o'clock.

In addition to MUTS, Speakeasy (cigar bar)should also have it on. The TV changer in Speakeasy is normally on top of the lampshade located behind the cigar display. ;)

He'll be pulling for the 49ers this Sunday on Crown.

LuLu

~~~~

Thanks LuLu - wow (Roundman having seats)...I haven't been to a live game yet.

Look forward to meeting you guys during the CC meet/greet!

Thanks LuLu - wow (Roundman having seats)...I haven't been to a live game yet.

Look forward to meeting you guys during the CC meet/greet!

You and Roundman need to meet. For most weeknight games and occasionally late Sunday games as well as almost all the pre-season games, he sometimes sells his tickets at extremely good below face value prices.

We tend to hang out at Crooner's mostly ... like to sit AT the bar so the bartenders will know him in a day or so. We also go to Speakeasy.

Will you also be on the 25th sailing? Planning to make the M&G on that one.

The M&G for the 18th sailing is at a very inconvenient time. I'll try to make it but not sure he will.

One way or the other, hopefully, we'll meet on the ship. :)

Back to Topic: Basically just saying to ALL ... the play off games can probably be viewed elsewhere if you don't wish to sit outside at MUTS.

LuLu

~~~~

Edited by OCruisers

You and Roundman need to meet. For most weeknight games and occasionally late Sunday games as well as almost all the pre-season games, he sometimes sells his tickets at extremely good below face value prices.

We tend to hang out at Crooner's mostly ... like to sit AT the bar so the bartenders will know him in a day or so. We also go to Speakeasy.

Will you also be on the 25th sailing? Planning to make the M&G on that one.

The M&G for the 18th sailing is at a very inconvenient time. I'll try to make it but not sure he will.

One way or the other, hopefully, we'll meet on the ship. :)

LuLu

~~~~

I am not on the 25th sailing (wish!)...If you don't make the M&G...and we miss each other at Crooners/Speakeasy...if you see someone wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers shirt with Lambert on the back...that is me. :) Hopefully we can meet - love to hear about your 80+ cruise experiences!