Chef's Table

SeaTeach

Assuming you're not on a formal night, smart casual (business shirt, slacks, no tie/jacket) is easily sufficient and no one will blink an eye. If you want to be dressier, no one will care either. It's your holiday.

Of course, on formal nights, it would be expected that you would be formal, but again, I doubt anyone will care. As long as you meet the MDR dress standard, it's unlikely that they'll kick you out of Chef's Table.

Assuming you're not on a formal night, smart casual (business shirt, slacks, no tie/jacket) is easily sufficient and no one will blink an eye. If you want to be dressier, no one will care either. It's your holiday.

Of course, on formal nights, it would be expected that you would be formal, but again, I doubt anyone will care. As long as you meet the MDR dress standard, it's unlikely that they'll kick you out of Chef's Table.

Very Interesting ?

We dinned twice on two ships, and thought we were going to get a different meal?

Surprise, Surprise?We Didn't.

All of the group was encouraged to Dress Up.The Chef's Table Room is furnished and laid out in a manner that it doesn't suite to under dress.

Very Interesting ?

We dinned twice on two ships, and thought we were going to get a different meal?

Surprise, Surprise?We Didn't.

All of the group was encouraged to Dress Up.The Chef's Table Room is furnished and laid out in a manner that it doesn't suite to under dress.

Ahhhh very good to know. Now I know you only do it once because it repeats.

Edited by Jtd724

Ahhhh very good to know. Now I know you only do it once because it repeats.

I have read where they have a second menu in Chefs Table on some Ships,perhaps?

Yes,i suppose its like going to the Families Christmas Lunch, a second time?????,lol.

Edited by campingman

We have done Chef's Table 4 x now. We think it's probably the best meal on the ship and the best deal as well. The wines they serve with each course are very good and they don't skimp on the pours either.

We did do the Chef's table 2x on one cruise on Oasis and it was a different meal. It was the first year she sailed so maybe that's why they had 2 menus.

As far as dress goes, a nice pair of slacks and nice shirt is fine if that's what you're comfortable wearing.

we have done chef's table 4 x now. We think it's probably the best meal on the ship and the best deal as well. The wines they serve with each course are very good and they don't skimp on the pours either.

We did do the chef's table 2x on one cruise on oasis and it was a different meal. It was the first year she sailed so maybe that's why they had 2 menus.

As far as dress goes, a nice pair of slacks and nice shirt is fine if that's what you're comfortable wearing.

very nice *****

Quick and easy....is it necessary for DH to wear a suit to this venue? Normally, he wears dress slacks and a nice shirt, except for formal nights which is "tux time".

minimum a tie and sport jacket. does not have to be a full suit. even on non formal nights he will be out of place compared to everyone else at the table should he not do at least this much.