Who is you favorite CD?

I normally don't care (or even can tell) who the CD is, but the only one that has created a positive enough impression to the point of remembering his name is Butch.

on the Miracle~ They brought him back out of retirement and I can see why! He was the best we have had in atleast my last 5 or 6 cruises!!Really great!:D

Troy was great, he was funny and informed us well of various ports and conditions. I loved his little sign offs at the end of announcements. According to my mom he was also hot… so I guess for the ladies that can be why some enjoy him. :rolleyes:

Edited by Justyman87

Definitely Karl Bird for me. His energy level is astonishing. On the Victory he was everywhere and interacted with people constantly.

Seconded! Karl was great on the Liberty in September. It's too bad that he retired from Carnival, but hopefully he is on to bigger and better things.

I have only had 2 CDs so far: Karl with a K and Butch. While both were great, I would have to say Karl was the best. He seemed to be everywhere and always had a moment for a chat. I saw Butch a couple of times and he was friendly enough but didn't see him as much as I saw Karl. I guess that Butch has more ship to cover since the Liberty didn't seem to be as large as the Breeze. I was hoping to get to sail with Karl again and wish the best for him. I guess that we'll be seeing Butch again this year(?).

Definitely Karl Bird for me. His energy level is astonishing. On the Victory he was everywhere and interacted with people constantly.

I agree, love him. First time I ever noticed a cd. His energy is great and he was everywhere. We had him on the Liberty. Does anyone know if he is still w/ Carnival?