Sparkling water

Ravenscroft

I'm asking on behalf of my niece.

Which brand of sparkling water is available in the public areas? I can't remember. I'm hoping that one of you can!

I'm also hoping that the answer is San Pellegrino, otherwise she'll be hauling goodness knows how many litres of her own onboard.

Which brand of sparkling water is available in the public areas? I can't remember. I'm hoping that one of you can!

I'm also hoping that the answer is San Pellegrino, otherwise she'll be hauling goodness knows how many litres of her own onboard.

It has made me smile that 47 people have viewed this and have been unable to answer - including me.

IIRC you'd have to request the San Pel - otherwise they'll give you whatever no-name brand sparkling they picked up in the last port.

I always request and receive San Pelleigrino -- otherwise they usually serve Perrier.After the first night's dinner in the Restaurant on each cruise they keep a few bottles at the station near our table and automatically pour it.One of the nice things about Seabourn is that they usually pick up on little things like that.

Thank you everyone. :D

I know it seems a trivial thing, but she doesn't drink alcohol so a glass of San Pellegrino with a twist keeps her happy when she's dining.

I've suggested also that she requests her in-suite bar to be stocked with it, ie to specify it on the form and not just ask for sparkling water.