Baby's First Cruise! My Liberty Photo Review #2

We got to Sorrento's at about 1:00, and they were still setting some things up behind the counter. I asked if they were open yet, and they said yes. I was the first person on this sailing to order food at Sorrento's. Pretty cool.

IMG_3234_zps63be7ae8.jpg

I enjoy the "create your own" salad feature there. The pizza's pretty good too.

IMG_3237_zps29b4104e.jpg

IMG_3238_zps1afa4623.jpg

IMG_3240_zps39b76b49.jpg

IMG_3241_zpsd97faf65.jpg

Wow different menu than Oasis class. Is this the every day Soreentos menu on Liberty or was this just for Embarkation?b I'm planning to sail Liberty when she comes to NJ.

Just ran across your wonderful review. It's excellent.

Subscribing :) I'll be on the Liberty with my 2 year old in 5/15 so I'm interested in reading your full review... will do so after work!

Enjoy! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! :)

Really enjoyed your review and pictures. Your little guy is so cute! I'd love to cruise with my daughter who has a 21 month old. Your posts have given me encouragement that it would be possible to enjoy ourselves with a little one in tow.

Thank you so much! It's totally doable. Takes a lot of preparation and it's a different type of vacation than without the little one, but we had a wonderful time. It was nice to focus all our attention on our baby boy, and really take some time to enjoy him without worrying about chores, etc. He sensed that vacation mindset too. Fun times! :)

Wow different menu than Oasis class. Is this the every day Soreentos menu on Liberty or was this just for Embarkation?b I'm planning to sail Liberty when she comes to NJ.

Hi Ms. Lillie! You have the same name as my Mom, same spelling too :D

I think the pizza varieties changed from day to day, but I think the rest stayed about the same from what I can remember. We're considering sailing her again out of NJ too. I'm so glad some different ships are coming to the Northeast!

Hi Ms. Lillie! You have the same name as my Mom' date=' same spelling too :D

I think the pizza varieties changed from day to day, but I think the rest stayed about the same from what I can remember. We're considering sailing her again out of NJ too. I'm so glad some different ships are coming to the Northeast![/quote']

Host Faith I was named after both Grandmothers, Lillie Katherine. I love my name! Hopefully one day I'll get to sail with you, your Mom and the rest of your family.

Your review made even a three day seem exciting.

I don't believe the salads or the cold cuts are offered at Sorrentoes on Oasis class.

I'm glad more ships are coming to the Northeast, too. I hope they bring some different ships to Baltimore soon.

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

We got to Sorrento's at about 1:00, and they were still setting some things up behind the counter. I asked if they were open yet, and they said yes. I was the first person on this sailing to order food at Sorrento's. Pretty cool.

IMG_3234_zps63be7ae8.jpg

I enjoy the "create your own" salad feature there. The pizza's pretty good too.

IMG_3237_zps29b4104e.jpg

IMG_3238_zps1afa4623.jpg

IMG_3240_zps39b76b49.jpg

IMG_3241_zpsd97faf65.jpg

I'm really enjoying your review and pictures. Your baby is precious!

I'll be sailing on FOS in September, and Liberty in March. It will be my first time sailing on a ship with a Sorrento's, and everything in your pictures looks so yummy! There isn't a charge at Sorrento's, is there?

I'm really enjoying your review and pictures. Your baby is precious!

I'll be sailing on FOS in September, and Liberty in March. It will be my first time sailing on a ship with a Sorrento's, and everything in your pictures looks so yummy! There isn't a charge at Sorrento's, is there?

Thank you! Sorrentos is no charge. Enjoy and have a great cruise! :)

Getting ready to cruise freedom with our 14 month old and 2.5 year old. I'm sure I'll do a review sometime the end of May!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had the good sense to leave our one year old behind on our first cruise. Unfortunately all that quality time gave us son number two. :o

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We had the good sense to leave our one year old behind on our first cruise. Unfortunately all that quality time gave us son number two. :o

Now that's hilarious! :D:) We're cruising without our son next year, so we'll see what happens! :eek::o

Host Faith, just catching up here. I haven't been on a cruise since Sept last year so I avoided the CC forum because I didn't want to punish myself!

We just booked Liberty for Feb 2015 and I have loved this review. I remember your last one where little Issac wasn't even born yet! Congratulations on such a handsome little man!

I too, stayed at Embassy Suites before our last cruise and LOVED it. We were a large party and especially enjoyed the complimentary cocktail hour and the free full breakfast! What a great way to start/ end a vacation!

Thanks again for all the great photos!

Host Faith, just catching up here. I haven't been on a cruise since Sept last year so I avoided the CC forum because I didn't want to punish myself!

We just booked Liberty for Feb 2015 and I have loved this review. I remember your last one where little Issac wasn't even born yet! Congratulations on such a handsome little man!

I too, stayed at Embassy Suites before our last cruise and LOVED it. We were a large party and especially enjoyed the complimentary cocktail hour and the free full breakfast! What a great way to start/ end a vacation!

Thanks again for all the great photos!

Hi RoseAnne! I totally understand. Thank you so much for reading so soon after your return to CC :). I hope it was helpful as you plan your cruise! And thank you; Isaac is a pleasure every day.

• 3 months later...
Faith, What a beautiful family you have! Isaac is a charmer for sure.

Loved your review and your pics were fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing!

Such a fun review! Isaac is a doll!

Thank you both so much! Our boy is a blessing :)