Dragon's Splash Waterslide in Labadee, Haiti

Does the ticket to this slide is for multiple use? It is said in the shore excursions page of RCI that "This fun adventure is available all day at your leisure" - meaning whenever I want to go I go once, or whenever I want and as many times I want?

Haven't edited my text fast enough so sorry for the bad grammar...

First sentence should have been: Is the ticket to this slide for multiple use?:o

The slide was unlimited (And fun!) The coaster was per ride. (Also fun!) And I'm a 49 year old woman who is a not a huge risk taker. I thoroughly enjoyed both! My DH IS a risk taker and loved these as well.

Karen

They are at opposite ends but you have all day. I like the beach near the slide better than the coaster. Not as rocky and quieter and unlimited sliding.

Best spot for watching the zip line is a bar above dragon breath point no one goes there. Nice way to end your day up here, nice and breezy. Karen

To clarify the main beach / buffett is in the middle between the coaster and slide. The tram made it easy. People in straw market hassled me less than those on employees by Tag Hauer in the promande. Easily my favorite island. Karen

• 3 months later...
The slide was unlimited (And fun!) The coaster was per ride. (Also fun!)
Well for all the cr@p on this message board it's nice to find useful information every once in a while. ;) I can't believe the people at RCCL are so stupid as to not make this clear on the cruise planner website.

Does the ticket to this slide is for multiple use? It is said in the shore excursions page of RCI that "This fun adventure is available all day at your leisure" - meaning whenever I want to go I go once, or whenever I want and as many times I want?

I have not used the water slide, personally. I will tell you my three kids (2 boys 18 and 15 and a girl, 18) said it was not worth the $23. They rode it 4 or 5 times, then got bored. Take that for what it's worth...teens can be fickle ;)

I also think the coaster is pricey but everyone in our family loves it!

Thought the slide was ok, wouldn't do it again though.

No watershirts, etc. allowed which meant having to strip off the wet clingy rashguard everytime we wanted to ride it, also no sunglasses or hats.

Basically had to dump all the stuff, ride the slide, go pick up all the stuff again ... got annoying.

The slide itself is a steel slide, I had no problem getting it to "work" but you really had to lift your body up on your heels and shoulders to get some speed going. Friend who was with us said it felt like he was "stuck" to the slide the whole way down and barely moved.

Worth a try, but I wouldnt pay for it again. It is unlimited use though.

My son bought the wristband for the slide (unlimited use) and only went one time. It's a little bit of a haul up to the top and they do make you take off all shirts/goggles/hats/etc.... every time. He enjoyed the aqua park much more than the slide, we probably wouldn't pay for the slide again. It was a bit of a waste of money for us.

• 9 years later...

I know this thread is very old, but i am looking for an update from anyone that has experienced this recently.

I have heard the ~$25 cost is now for just one time going down.  Does anyone have a recent experience?

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

image.jpeg.77e55bfe5674cac1493ca65eccaa0aa2.jpeg

The planner and/or app may list that activity along with the cost.

I got that 

But the Planner is unclear if it is one slide down or unlimited slides as described in a lot of the old referances I look up on the web