What would you do?

DREAMGIRL2012

Glad you made it to FL. We always drive down that way, and I was sharing the thread with dh and he kept saying, "they'll make it, don't worry." :p

Have a great cruise. Hoping to sail on the Breeze in the next few years, maybe 2015.

Thank you to everyone for the encouragement and keeping me company for the last 27 hours. You are all wonderful! We are 5 miles from Miami. Can't wait to get to the Hotel and take a shower and go to sleep. If anyone on our sailing is reading, we will be the group of 8, blue t-shirts that say Breezin By II. Say hi.

Good night.

Congratulations! I just saw your thread was on the main page on Tapatalk,and as a fellow resident nearby the New Alaska region(I'm in CT), I applaud your bravery at driving through the crappy streets in our area. I read the thread through and kept checking the timing of each post,and was so relieved to see that you guys made it! I did a cruise last month,held my breath all week but got lucky and flew Out one of the few storm free days we had, though I half hoped for one to happen on the last day of the cruise to "strand" me there! Have an extra drink,dessert,whatever and celebrate not only that you made it, but are missing the FIFTH freaking storm in less than two weeks.

Stacey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone for the encouragement and keeping me company for the last 27 hours. You are all wonderful! We are 5 miles from Miami. Can't wait to get to the Hotel and take a shower and go to sleep. If anyone on our sailing is reading, we will be the group of 8, blue t-shirts that say Breezin By II. Say hi.

Good night.

Glad you made it. But I think (if you're like me) that you're going to need a crane to lift you out of the car after all those hours. :eek:

Good night.

What a trip! So glad you made it safely and in time. You are some kind of organized to arranged to have car shipped home and figure out all the particulars under the circumstances! You'll be on board soon and enjoying that DOD.

What a trip! So glad you made it safely and in time. You are some kind of organized to arranged to have car shipped home and figure out all the particulars under the circumstances! You'll be on board soon and enjoying that DOD.

Glad you made it - the whole family here was cheering you on! ImageUploadedByForums1392473568.947742.jpg.55cefd5d35053cea70936580b46882eb.jpg

Cheers!!!

We just checked in! Boarding Zone 19. I can't wait to get my DOD!

And, SO well deserved:D:D Followed your adventures from MA to FL....it was like a TV drama.....constantly checking in for updates. LOL!!! Enjoy that DOD!!! You earned it...And more importantly, have a GREAT cruise!!:D

I also just found your thread. Thank you for posting and sharing with us your experience. I learned so much and have movecars.com in my notepad of cruise hints in case we might need this service.

Don't forget to post that DOD pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In our cabin and had our first DOD. It was good. We are heading up to Serenity and I am getting another DOD. We already met some people that were following my thread. Again, a big thank you to all of you that had such encouraging words. This cruise is very special after what we had to do to get here. I will post on my return. Cheers!

Christine