New news for Quantum...

tnblomdahl

I have friends who are interested in the 12/1/14 sailing but there seems to be a big lack of information on the ship. Hard to make a decision without knowing what kind of activities (other than bumper cars) will be offered on sea days, what makes this ship different from others in the fleet, etc.

Pricing does not seem to have offers as yet -- no discounts apply! Guess they are waiting to see how the bookings go before offering anything. Also, what about Diamonds in December? Will that be offered?

Hard sell without some more details on the ship!:(

MARAPRINCE

I have friends who are interested in the 12/1/14 sailing but there seems to be a big lack of information on the ship. Hard to make a decision without knowing what kind of activities (other than bumper cars) will be offered on sea days, what makes this ship different from others in the fleet, etc.

Pricing does not seem to have offers as yet -- no discounts apply! Guess they are waiting to see how the bookings go before offering anything. Also, what about Diamonds in December? Will that be offered?

Hard sell without some more details on the ship!:(

MARAPRINCE

Diamonds in December wasn't offered this past December. It's very unlikely it would be offered this year.

We jumped on the qos when the booking first came out and have been checking pricing ever since and appears that we have paid 75% of what they are selling for now. I for one would like to see completed deck plans we are in our 60s so bumper cars isn't our gig

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We jumped on the qos when the booking first came out and have been checking pricing ever since and appears that we have paid 75% of what they are selling for now. I for one would like to see completed deck plans we are in our 60s so bumper cars isn't our gig

Agree, we booked 5. Months ago and prices are up 15%. I would like more info but why not book and watch for price drops, plus you can always cancel.

Or less. It appears that lower end cabins (obstructed view) are up even more. I guess everything else sold out that they can raise those prices way above what they were initially

Or less. It appears that lower end cabins (obstructed view) are up even more. I guess everything else sold out that they can raise those prices way above what they were initially

Not really. Don't forget there are TAs that work with RCCL who hold blocks of cabins which will not get released until after payment due date. You cannot see them unless you book with one of these TAs since they are no longer available through RCCL directly.

With the way the pricing is going up and with very limited information being released, we may have to back away and go with a competitor.

Also, it is wise to wait and see what problems the first sailings have and give the crew time to gel as a cohesive unit and learn their way around the ship. :(

MARAPRINCE