RCL Website Down

I'm getting this whenever I click on any "BOOK NOW" button:

"The information you requested is temporarily unavailable. If you are trying to make a reservation, you can contact a Certified Vacation Planner at (866) 562-7625 or click here here for our International contact information."

So, I guess it's down for me too. :confused:

"The information you requested is temporarily unavailable. If you are trying to make a reservation, you can contact a Certified Vacation Planner at (866) 562-7625 or click here here for our International contact information."

Same for me. I can get to the cabin selection page, but when I click BOOK NOW I get the message above.:(

Judy

I tried to book around 12:30 PM today---also got the unavailable message on my I-pad and my desktop---called Royal Caribbean and booked on line. Tired to book shore excursions for Labadee and Cozumel and got same message. Called Royal to have the insurance taken off my bill, as I purchase it independently, and they said it was too early to book excursions for a 11/30/2014 cruise. When I got off the phone, the site was working and I was able to book the excursions I wanted. So keep trying.

I have been getting the same message! :( Have tried Foxfire (It stays in English) . . . No GO! Tried on Internet Explorer and I can do it BUT only in Spanish! I HAVE to sign in to do anything goes to the page that in English is giving the unavailable! Looks like the English side is down but the Spanish side is working with the sign-in glitch! :confused:

Edited by Tropicalgal2

I have been getting the same message! Have tried Foxfire (It stays in English) . . . No GO! Tried on Internet Explorer and I can do it BUT only in Spanish! I HAVE to sign in to do anything goes to the page that in English is giving the unavailable! Looks like the English side is down but the Spanish side is working with the sign-in glitch!

Edited by Tropicalgal2

I have two bookings. One of them I can do everything with, the other I can't access. It gives one of two error messages, "The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation." The other one is something about the reservation currently being modified. It has been happening all week with minimal help from RCI other than "we can access it, everything is ok."

Frustrating.

I was getting this for awhile. Then I cleared 'History' on the browser and the web site worked great. Easy fix.

I have two bookings. One of them I can do everything with, the other I can't access. It gives one of two error messages, "The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation." The other one is something about the reservation currently being modified. It has been happening all week with minimal help from RCI other than "we can access it, everything is ok."

Frustrating.

Have been getting the same message for the last 2 weeks. Tried work computer, home computer, iPad and iPhone. Still that annoying message. RCI say they are dealing with IT issues but go to the cruise countdown and before you cruise tabs. But you get the same message once you try and actually book anything.

Frustrating as I cannot even check in let alone purchase packages and tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk