Bed Arragement

Hey all

Just wondering if the following message at royalcaribbean.com means that we have a queen bed, rather than 2 twins.

Room Arrangement: Together/Both Together

Just wondering, as i am traveling with a friend and would, rather have twins.

Once the cabin steward had our beds separated when we arrived on the ship because she figured my DH and I were actually brother and sister because of our age on our reservation. We politely asked her to put them together no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've cruised with friends four times and never had a problem with beds not being separated as requested (hopefully I'm not jinxing myself!!)

Just checked my upcoming reservation and under preferences and requests it says:

Room Arrangement: Apart/Both Apart

I have been told by multiple stewards on multiple ships they don't get your request. They either leave the beds the way the prior cabin occupant had them or they guess.

I (female) usually cruise with my daughter or BFF (who is male). With my daughter I usually get the apart configuration by default but with my BFF they are almost always together. The steward always fixes it during the first night turndown service. The most confused steward ever was when I request that the sofabed in the JR. suite be made for my use so my BFF could have the larger bed.

It would be great if RC would forward our bed preference to the cabin stewards. It is rare that I luck in to the way we put on our reservation. I feel so sorry for the cabin stewards to have to make up the beds again after they worked so hard in the morning. Hopefully, RC will get a system in place that will save them that extra work!