Stock holders credit and form?

sassy~one

if you go to CCL website, I believe in shareholder information, you'll find the fax/phone # info of where to send. There isn't a form, you just have to send them a copy of an account statement showing the CCL shares owned (I marked out account #, etc. on the copy I sent). I faxed it, and about 1 week later I got an e-mail confirming receipt and the OBC had been applied.

hope that helps!

I recently purchased the stock, contacted CCL stockholder dept, faxed my proof of shares, and within 15 minutes had confirmation of OBC on mt two bookings, one of which was 4 days away ! Excellent customer service.

Seeking info?

thanks so much

Hi, sassy. If you click the link on this page, you will find all the information you need to claim the shareholder credit. After you fax in the paperwork, you typically get an email confirmation within a couple days that the credit has been applied to your booking.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Have a great cruise.

If you prefer, and can scan a copy of your account statement to a pdf or jpg file, you can make the submittal via e-mail.

I make a PDF of relevant pages of my most recent account statement (I only get quarterly statements), with my account number blacked out. The pages I send just show my name, ownership of Carnival stock, and the statement date.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com:

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

I usually receive a response that the e-mail request has been received immediately, and it has been between 8 hours and 5 days that I receive confirmation by e-mail that the OBC has been applied.

I work for one of the major Wall Street firms. Faxed my proof over on Friday. Blacked out the account number and added a quick note w/my booking number.

Today, I received an e-mail from Carnival stating that they had provided the account, as requested.