How to know if docked or tendered in each port?

Fengsters

We are sailing on the Pacific Princess in August in Alaska. Is there a way to find out ahead of time if we will be up to the dock or tendered to shore at our various ports? We have three, four and five ships at our three ports when we are there.

Thanks

We are sailing on the Pacific Princess in August in Alaska. Is there a way to find out ahead of time if we will be up to the dock or tendered to shore at our various ports? We have three, four and five ships at our three ports when we are there.

Thanks

if you go into your personalizer it should say on the itinerary Tender Required

wheelchair Access Limited and will give you the times that you are in port

We tendered in Juneau in 2008 on the Pacific Princess.

We are going to be on her again in June, and though the schedule shows we do not tender, we are the fourth ship to arrive, and not until 2:00 p.m., so I am keeping an open mind. Hopefully the Norwegian Sun will get out on time and we can slip into their space, as they are scheduled to leave at 1:15 p.m.

Thanks

Try calling Princess or check your cruise documents.

DON

We tendered in Juneau in 2008 on the Pacific Princess.

We are going to be on her again in June, and though the schedule shows we do not tender, we are the fourth ship to arrive, and not until 2:00 p.m., so I am keeping an open mind. Hopefully the Norwegian Sun will get out on time and we can slip into their space, as they are scheduled to leave at 1:15 p.m.

Four ships can dock in Juneau. The furthest spot is about a mile south of town and they run shuttles. We've been at this one with Princess. If there are 5 ships in port at the same time, one tenders, and I have seen that, but never a Princess ship. Usually Celebrity, I think.

As others have said, it will be listed on your itinerary.

Ten years ago (well more like 9-1/2 years), we did tender in Juneau as the berths at the dock were already filled by the time we got there after our glacier cruising. But in the afternoon, one of the ships (I think it was the Island Princess) sailed away and our ship took over that slot. We were watching from the pier (we came back to get on the ship, but had to wait for the process to finish first).

Four ships can dock in Juneau. The furthest spot is about a mile south of town and they run shuttles. We've been at this one with Princess. If there are 5 ships in port at the same time, one tenders, and I have seen that, but never a Princess ship. Usually Celebrity, I think.

We tendered in Juneau when we sailed on Sea Princess a few years back...