Grand Suite Concierge

philps

Since this will be our 1st grand suite why would the concierge email you? We definitely do not want a cabana on Labadee.

Hi Bicster,

One of the cool perks of having a Grand Suite on the Allure is the sail away party on the bow. We did not get a Cabana, but which we did they are nice, we just had lounge chairs and for Suite guests Grand Suite and up have there own area.

Thanks! We will be waiting until we get onboard to book specialty restaurants/packages because of the OBC.

I'm not sure if it's the norm or not...but when the conceige made our dinner reservations for us, we were not charged until the night we ate there...we didn't have to pay ahead like you normally do when pre-booking...

WE didn't get an email from the concierge's on the Allure of the Seas but did get an email from the concierge on the Liberty both times for our recent B2B. It really stood out to me and it surely reflected in the service that she provided to us during both cruises. If they go the extra effort to email you, then they will provide that personal attention you may need on the ship. That's just my experience and we were very Pleased with Oana on the liberty. Not so much on the Allure.

I agree! Oana was wonderful on our Liberty cruise. So personable. On the other hand, the Oasis - never had any contact with the two concierges at any time.

We've sailed in GS three times and never received an email from any of the concierges. Those of you who do, are you Diamond or higher? Our Freedom cruise in October will be our first GS as Diamond so we'll see if that makes a difference.

Hi Bicster,

One of the cool perks of having a Grand Suite on the Allure is the sail away party on the bow. We did not get a Cabana, but which we did they are nice, we just had lounge chairs and for Suite guests Grand Suite and up have there own area.

My camera & I are looking so forward to that and with champagne in hand!

I'm not sure if it's the norm or not...but when the concierge made our dinner reservations for us, we were not charged until the night we ate there...we didn't have to pay ahead like you normally do when pre-booking...

The email would be nice. We would like to book the Chef's Package (and Giovanni's Table), but may get it a la carte since we would have to attend Chef's Table the 1st night. If I don't hear anything I will do it as soon as the CL opens. Maybe the concierge can work their magic?

It took me this many years to figure out the multi quote:(

We've sailed in GS three times and never received an email from any of the concierges. Those of you who do, are you Diamond or higher? Our Freedom cruise in October will be our first GS as Diamond so we'll see if that makes a difference.

The second time we were in a Grand Suite was on the Oasis last year and we got an e-mail from the Concierge and we were only Gold.

The second time we were in a Grand Suite was on the Oasis last year and we got an e-mail from the Concierge and we were only Gold.

We were in one as Gold, one as Platinum and one as Emerald. Nothing.

Its never really affected our trip as the concierges have always been wonderful. We usually don't have any needs that need attention before hand.

We received a welcome email for the first time in December. Here is a cut and paste

Dear Suite Guest

It will be our pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Adventure of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

My name is Sucel and I am the Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have prior to arrival to the ship terminal in San Juan. My desk hours in the Concierge Club are daily from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in the morning and from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm in the evening.

As a special Suite Guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Adventure of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:

· Use of the Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 aft

· Spa Bathrobes for use onboard

· Upgraded amenities for the bathroom

· Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 am

· Reserved Breakfast and Lunch area in Portofino Restaurant: Breakfast 7:00 am to 10:00 am and Lunch 11:30 am to 2:00 pm (please see your service personnel for directions).

· Reserved Breakfast area Deck 3 Vivaldi Dining Room

(Please consult your daily Cruise Compass for Vivaldi Dining room opening hours ).

· Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar set-up served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Please note that these items are for consumption within the lounge only.

· Daily menus displayed

· Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open)

· Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Explorations!, salon and spa services, etc.

· Arrangements for private parties

· Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the pool bar area between decks 11 and 12

· Business services such as faxing, copies, etc.

· Cocktail party (invitations will be sent)

· Reserved VIP seats for production shows and ice shows (please show Cruise Director’s staff your Gold Sea Pass card at the entrance).

· Reserved private seating during lunch time at the Windjammer Café in the Portofino dining area from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (please see your service personnel for directions).

Complimentary pressing on the 1st. Formal Night

If you require any kind of assistance prior to arrival, please take this time to let me know how so that you can enjoy the time and dates you really want. Reservations of any restaurant, Spa appointments, Explorations tours, etc. I would like to devote my time to make it happen.

Please be informed that I will be at the Concierge Club after 02:30 pm on boarding day in case you require any kind of assistance for you and your family. Otherwise, please come and see me in the Concierge Club at your convenience or contact me by dialing 3239 from any ship phone.

Have a safe, pleasant journey to the pier terminal. We hope you will have the vacation of a lifetime onboard the Adventure of the Seas.

Sincerely,

Sucel Anderson

Extension 3239

Adventure of the Seas

Royal Caribbean International

We have only just turned Diamond and we were only Gold when we sailed in our first Grand suite and we got the welcome email. I think it just depends on the concierge if they do it or not. We were Emerald on the Voyager and didn't get anything and She wasn't much help on board either .

Edited by Jasp 0401

. We were Emerald on the Voyager and didn't get anything and She wasn't much help on board either .

That was Yang Yang - but she was good at sending bottles of cheap red plonk and chocolate coated strawberries every time she mucked something up:rolleyes: we actually did get a letter from her and always get one on the Radiance and Rhapsody.

Congrats on becoming Diamond Trish:D

Cheers

Di

Edited by Dizziedi

The only one that did not email us ahead of time was the Oasis concierge. There were two of them and a joke. They never greeted us or even spoke to us. All other ships have reached out to us and have been quick to respond back. Indy and Serenade have been the best so far. You can always email them yourself.

Keep calm and cruise on

Hi Leah! Emily here from the March 8th roll call! We're in a grand suite also and I was wondering if you've been in touch with the concierge yet for this sailing. I really really want to get a cabana on Coco Cay. ;) Looking forward to meeting you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Leah! Emily here from the March 8th roll call! We're in a grand suite also and I was wondering if you've been in touch with the concierge yet for this sailing. I really really want to get a cabana on Coco Cay. ;) Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi there :)

I've all ready been in contact with Mario. SR_Concierge@rccl.com

Notice the underscore after the SR. We have asked to reserve cabana #4 we had one in Labadee and well worth it. Great meeting place instead of a sea of loungers. Plus the Majesty will be there that day. Send him a note today. Mention you're a suite guest and cabin number in the title. What suite do you guys have. We have a two bedroom on 7. I can't wait.

Keep calm and cruise on

That was Yang Yang - but she was good at sending bottles of cheap red plonk and chocolate coated strawberries every time she mucked something up:rolleyes: we actually did get a letter from her and always get one on the Radiance and Rhapsody.

Congrats on becoming Diamond Trish:D

Cheers

Di

Thanks Di,Now we just have to reach Diamond plus.

Yang Yang was really bad on the Voyager. When my sister cruise on the Voyager they had 4 suites booked and the only one in their party that got an email was the one who was Diamond Plus . The rest got nothing so maybe with Yang Yang it is what level you are. The 2 bar men where great and tried to make up for her being so useless.So we tipped them very well and only gave her a token tip.JD on the Radiance is lovely and always seems to go the extra mile to make your cruise great.

Cheers Trish

Just off Explorer today where Denzil took terrific care of us. He sent us a welcome aboard email about a week before that really made us feel we were going to be well taken care of. It was just an hor dourve in a veritable feast of pampering throughout our week long cruise.

Can barely wait for our next Grand Suite aboard Grandeur next February. If the concierge on Grandeur is as good as Denzil it will be smooth sailing.

Jonathan

At this time an Over the Water Cabana has been booked for you. Kindly confirm the amount of guests utilizing the cabana, the suite numbers involved and the name of the person to be charge for the booking. Bear in mind the 24 hours Cancellation Policy and the deadline to check-in at the cabana is at 10:00 am on Day 3.

Golf carts will be available at the entrance of Labadee to take you and you to the Barefoot Beach where the cabanas are located towels and sun-chairs are provided there. Please pass by the Concierge Lounge on Day 1 between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to collect an envelop with the confirmation of your booking.

As our fleet-wide standard procedure, we will established communication with you again 7 days prior to your sailing date in order to anticipate any needs for your cruise.

Kind Regards,

?ui=2&ik=c5cef3f047&view=att&th=143a14d37c3eaf1e&attid=0.2&disp=emb&realattid=9f8b8c98e4ce757f_0.1&zw&atsh=1

Notice the underscore after the SR. We have asked to reserve cabana #4 we had one in Labadee and well worth it. Great meeting place instead of a sea of loungers. Plus the Majesty will be there that day. Send him a note today. Mention you're a suite guest and cabin number in the title. What suite do you guys have. We have a two bedroom on 7. I can't wait.

Keep calm and cruise on

Thank you so much Leah!! I'm emailing right now. We're in 1034. I'm a little sad to be on the port side and not be able to see all the ports and people running to catch the ship ;), but just so glad to be in a suite. The four of us really appreciate the extra room. Your suite looks great!

Keep calm and cruise on

Hi Leah! I emailed Mario last Sunday and haven't heard back. Was he quick to get back to you? Typed the address just as above. Only 7 days! Thanks, Emily

We've been in GS 3 times. The concierge has never contacted us (EX and FR). Our last cruise on EX that we were in a GS, I emailed about 10 days out to ask for a cabana. He did respond to that email, but that's been the only communication I've ever had with a concierge before a cruise. Everyone's experiences seem to be different.

Hi Leah! I emailed Mario last Sunday and haven't heard back. Was he quick to get back to you? Typed the address just as above. Only 7 days! Thanks, Emily

Emily,

I'm so sorry I just saw this. Yes he was and always is quick to respond. Resend it again. Make sure to share what suite you're in and maybe mention I said how helpful he was with our needs. Let me know how it goes but for sure resend now.

Stay calm and cruise on :)