mark schultz cruise on n/a

dr.dawg

anyone know about the schultz group who are on the na on march 30 through april 6? i'm booked on that cruise for the second half of a b2b. it looks ominous to me--a ship full of fundy guitar-playing gospel-singing evangelists. tell me i'm wrong. please. do these people encumber the whole ship? i mean shows, dining options, decks? give me a reason not to cancel; i only wanted a peaceful cruise. thanks.

--

?

I used my friend Google and the group that is listed as offering this group doesn't have it listed. The FB page for this cruise only has 2 people listed as going. Maybe you lucked out and it got cancelled.

I will make no comment on the specific theme a group has on a cruise. I can, however, speak from experience that a large group of any type that gets exclusive use of various "public" venues on the ship is a Royal pain in the neck. Our first cruise had a large group of St. Louis Cardinals baseball fans and they had the entire aft pool for their exclusive use on a Sea day! Additionally the Queen's Lounge was reserved for their exclusive use the entire cruise. And, no matter how you feel about "formal" nights, i think most folks agree that shorts, sneakers, baseball jerseys and ball caps do not make for "Formal" wear.

Good luck! I hope you have a great huge group free cruise!

:D

I just clicked onto your link and then at the end of that blog there was a box with Mark's photo so I clicked that and it informed me that that link wasn't there. So it said to try one of their links, so then I clicked on the Caribbean link at the top and it gave a few cruises (inspirational) but none were his,

To make a long story short, perhaps his has been cancelled.

Helen

Edited by hpf

:D

I just clicked onto your link and then at the end of that blog there was a box with Mark's photo so I clicked that and it informed me that that link wasn't there. So it said to try one of their links, so then I clicked on the Caribbean link at the top and it gave a few cruises (inspirational) but none were his,

To make a long story short, perhaps his has been cancelled. Helen

I did the exact same thing. Also went to Google and did some research pretending I wanted to buy tickets. After a few minutes I came to the same conclusion you did ... It may have been cancelled.

Edited by Linda&Vern

Hi

I'm on this cruise & I hope it was cancelled

I would certainly resent being told I could not go where I wanted after spending

My money

Bad enough the girl was assaulted,I thought of canceling,and then this!

Too much!

I'm hoping for relaxation & happy memories

I love holland America

Cinnamon123

Hi

I'm on this cruise & I hope it was cancelled

I would certainly resent being told I could not go where I wanted after spending

My money

Bad enough the girl was assaulted,I thought of canceling,and then this!

Too much!

I'm hoping for relaxation & happy memories

I love holland America

Cinnamon123

I just went to his web-site (as I did when I first heard of this months ago). He has a concert scheduled on 3-30-14 in MN, but nothing for the rest of the week. I have sent an e-mail to the site asking the question of sailing.

Will let you know what I find out.

again, you folks are great; thank you. now . . . if mr. schultz can be in several places on march 30 - e.g. texas, minnesota, on the n/a -- does this mean he bilocates? hmmmmm. false or real saint here? again, thanks for your feedback; i think now the whole issue is a non sequitor, moot point, whatever. i'm satisfied and assuaged. dawg

dr.dawg, I see you are on the sailing on the 16th and are doing the b2b. Why don't you sign on to the roll call for the 23rd as well. I have you listed as a passenger for it and wouldn't want you to miss our meet and greet or sail-away!

We are doing the b2b starting on the 23rd.

Donna