Crown Royal & classic package

CRUZERWANNABE

I just read the new beverage package brochure, I checked the link on the Premium Alcoholic package and it showed a picture of Crown Royal. Our last cruise, DH was able to get Crown Royal on the Classic package, does anyone if they have changed up the packages, and if so what package can DH get Crown Royal on? Thanks

Carol

I sure hope it is. I'm an organizer for a group cruise on the Connie, and we all have the 1-2-3go Classic package. I know that one of our cruisers will not be happy if Crown Royal is not in the Classic.

I have been looking for a comprehensive list of what is included on the classic in terms of whiskey, bourbon, gin , and vodka. Have seen partial lists, but having the Crown Royal included is awesome!

I would like to know if you can use the pkg allotment for part of a more expensive cocktail and then be charged the difference to your sail pass...i.e.

$8 on the pkg and then $3 for an $11 cocktail or if you just have to forego the pkg to order the higher drink.

I would like to know if you can use the pkg allotment for part of a more expensive cocktail and then be charged the difference to your sail pass...i.e.

$8 on the pkg and then $3 for an $11 cocktail or if you just have to forego the pkg to order the higher drink.

From what I understand with the Classic package any drinks over the limit ($8) is full price and is not included in the package. If you opt for the upgrade to Premium then anything over the limit (I think $13) is the difference between that and cost of the drink. I have the classic and am considering the "upgrade".

I am currently on the Century. I have the premium package and get CR. I used to get CC. Celebrity no longer lists the prices of individual liquors, but the CR is on the back page with all the "premium" liquors. I will try to ask a bartender later today the prices of S7, CC and CR.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

We were on Century 3 weeks ago and DH enjoyed a Crown Royal every evening on the Classic Package. In 15 days, we were only refused 2 items on the package (one was a martini and I can't remember what the other was) and it was very easy to find something else to enjoy that was included. We would be challenged to cruise without this package in the future as it allowed us to relax and not worry about additional costs and gave us the freedom to have anything we wanted anytime. I especially enjoyed the fresh squeezed grapefruit juice at breakfast - yum yum!

I am currently on the Century. I have the premium package and get CR. I used to get CC. Celebrity no longer lists the prices of individual liquors, but the CR is on the back page with all the "premium" liquors. I will try to ask a bartender later today the prices of S7, CC and CR.

Thanks! Hopefully, the CR will be in the Classic package range. Can you check out if Ketel One vodka is available in Classic, too?

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks! Hopefully, the CR will be in the Classic package range. Can you check out if Ketel One vodka is available in Classic, too?

Enjoy your cruise!

Canadian Club is $6 and Crown Royal is $7.

Here is the link to Celebrity’s Beverage Package web page:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic&ComponentTypeId=30&categoryId=&currencyCode=USD

In the “Premium Package” section, just click on the underlined “premium package” in the text for a list of what is available in the package. It looks like Crown Royal is only available in this package.

Canadian Club is $6 and Crown Royal is $7.

Thanks for taking time from your cruise to report back. Any liquor $8 or under is included in the Classic, so it looks like we are good to go with that package!