Incorrect Sunshine Cruise Tomorrow Email?

elbaseball212

What's going on at Carnival today? I am cruising tomorrow on the Legend out of Tampa. This is the second incorrect email I received today. I got one earlier that said there may be fog tomorrow morning in Galveston??? and I'm leaving out of Tampa. They sent a corrected email on that. Now I get this email??? And just got the retraction on that one.

I guess they're still sending out these e-mails, i just got one about an hour ago, followed about 30 minutes later with the retraction e-mail?!?!

Came here first to check it out, now i see that everybody is getting them...

The crazy thing for me is that i WILL be boarding the Sunshine in 2 weeks - when i saw the first e-mail i panicked, thinking the dates for my cruise were screwed up and i was supposed to be there tomorrow!!! Oh my, i'm not at ALL ready.... but i will be in 2 weeks. :)

I was getting ready to pack thinking I just got a free cruise.... and then I get this email. :(

RETRACTION

February 22, 2014

Me again!

I'm sorry to say that we experienced an error with one of our emails intended for guests sailing on the Carnival Sunshine, February 23, 2014. We are researching the cause of this error. Rest assured, if you are receiving this 'retraction' email, you are not booked on the Carnival Sunshine sailing tomorrow. Please note your personal information has not been compromised in any way.

Please disregard our previous email. We sincerely apologize for this error and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Vicky Rey, CTC

Vice President - Guest Services

I'm booked on the Breeze departing next Saturday and have already checked in so was a little confused. I figured it was an e-mail error but tried to call to make sure I was still confirmed on my Breeze sailing and couldn't get through. Back to back cruise would have been a nice surprise :)