Princess airport transfers.

angandant

Our flight back to the UK is not until 9.30pm, we have booked Princess transfers to the airport. Does anyone know what the procedure is ? Do Princess take you directly to the airport as soon as you leave the ship regardless of your flight time, or do they take you to a hotel until it's time to depart to the airport

Our flight back to the UK is not until 9.30pm, we have booked Princess transfers to the airport. Does anyone know what the procedure is ? Do Princess take you directly to the airport as soon as you leave the ship regardless of your flight time, or do they take you to a hotel until it's time to depart to the airport

Where???

It depends on the port. Often, there are excursions you can book that include the airport drop-off.

We have had a late flight (one was at midnight) quite a few times so we went on a de-embark tour which finished at the airport. Yes, you do get there too early, but we always check in online whilst on the ship, even if too late to print boarding cards. You can then drop off your luggage when you get to the airport and go and find somewhere to have dinner to pass the time and avoid airline food!

From memory details of the available options are with the other tour details when you get to your stateroom.

Think on some occasions they had the option of a hotel, but we would rather see some sights.

Don't know, but would assume you could exchange your existing transfer for something else.

We already booked transfer but thinking of à tour in Houston since our Flight wont left before 4h00. So if I book à tour in Houston do I Will get à crédit from my already paid transfer?

Merci beaucoup !!!

Edited by Frenchymp

We already booked transfer but thinking of à tour in Houston since our Flight wont left before 4h00. So if I book à tour in Houston do I Will get à crédit from my already paid transfer?

Merci beaucoup !!!

Assuming you are booking a Princess tour, the answer is yes.