14 day eclipse laundry?

wdblake

On the Feb. 8 sailing on Eclipse, we were Select and each had a coupon for $20 for a bag of laundry that would be washed and folded. We used one coupon and were very happy with the results.

Edited by marraclc

Is there a reduced cost laundry deal on the 14 day cruise? Might save us some luggage space.

I miss the self serve laundrys of Cunard. That being said I found the prices on Celebrity(the Eclipse pretty steep)We jus made sure we hab enough "undies" & such. Other clothing could be worn more than once. Thee's also something to be said for "woolite" if you want to do a little wahing of finer clothing. The sink works fine.

Sorry. I used my elite Captains Club coupons. I also washed some things in the sink. Pack light. Choose items that wash and dry quickly. Exofficio makes quick dry clothing. i use it on land trips when you don't have time to send out laundry. Exofficio dries overnight.

Sorry. I used my elite Captains Club coupons. I also washed some things in the sink. Pack light. Choose items that wash and dry quickly. Exofficio makes quick dry clothing. i use it on land trips when you don't have time to send out laundry. Exofficio dries overnight.

We bring a small bottle of Woolite -- and a travel (REI) clothesline for the Solstice-Class bathrooms -- since they don't have a retractable line in the tub/shower. And, we still use our laundry coupons -- mostly for t-shirts, socks, and some other things. I just don't trust my bathing suits (or anything else with Lycra) to the ships' laundry. :cool:

With planning and lightweight, easily washable clothing, we were easily able to do a 3 week trip (with an 11 day cruise in there) doing hand washing only. We each had a carry on suitcase only also!! Takes planning though - part of the fun!