When will HAL 2015 Europe/Mediterranean itineraries be released?

allisons

I don't think anyone here knows the exact date. I think "any day now" is the most you'll get! I'm waiting for the same info, too. :D

Huh! It's so nice that other cruise lines give you a schedule of the dates they'll release each set of itineraries!

Does anyone know when HAL will release the 2015 Europe/Mediterranean itineraries? Thank you!

We were on Zuiderdam Feb 14-24 and tried to get the same info from the Future Cruise consultant. She told us on Feb. 21 that HAL had advised her that it would be four weeks from that date.

So, we'll see . . .

Don't look back. Someone may be gaining on you.

We were on Zuiderdam Feb 14-24 and tried to get the same info from the Future Cruise consultant. She told us on Feb. 21 that HAL had advised her that it would be four weeks from that date.

So, we'll see . . .

Don't look back. Someone may be gaining on you.

Thank you! I hope its March 21st at the latest!

Should we start a countdown Clock? I'm also waiting to see the 7 and 11 day European sailings in 2015, it sounds like lots of people are antsy to see Alaska 2015 too, ah the little quirks about HAL that set it apart from the others.

-Paul

I just called HAL and they said not until April or May! That's awful! Way behind the other cruise lines! I guess I'll just have to move forward with reserving Celebrity and then cancel if HAL comes out with something better!

I guess I don't get why HAL has to be first, or release their schedules before or after anybody else. They will be released when they are released, not any sooner.

If there were a business reason to be first, or second, or last, I am sure they would act accordingly.

I disagree. I think there is a business reason. They are the last of the major cruise lines to reveal the itineraries. Royal Caribbean and Norwegian are out and open for booking. Celebrity opens for booking tomorrow and they've already revealed the itineraries. I'm not sure when Princess opens for booking, but they've already revealed the itineraries. So people who are ready to book now are looking at every other cruise lines' itineraries except for HAL. If people want to lock in current rates and book particular rooms, they'll book now. HAL will lose out. Don't you think?

Like I said, if there was a valid business reason to be first, or last for that matter, they would do it. Just don't see that there is a valid reason.

I am sure they know how many people book the instant the schedules come out, and how many wait.

I guess you're right. It's very frustrating as a consumer to not be able to compare all options. From the above responses, I guess I'm not the only one who feels that way. They do say, "The customer is always right."

I guess you're right. It's very frustrating as a consumer to not be able to compare all options. From the above responses, I guess I'm not the only one who feels that way. They do say, "The customer is always right."

I have noticed that since everything went on the Internet, there is a constant rush to get things sooner. We used to get catalogs for cruises 12-14 months out, now some cruises are visible on line over 20 months prior, and people still want them sooner.

You can compare all you wish when all the schedules are out. They just aren't out when you think they should be.

I have noticed that since everything went on the Internet, there is a constant rush to get things sooner. We used to get catalogs for cruises 12-14 months out, now some cruises are visible on line over 20 months prior, and people still want them sooner.

You can compare all you wish when all the schedules are out. They just aren't out when you think they should be.

I probably won't wait. I'll probably go ahead and book Celebrity.

Ah, yes. But they also say "Let the buyer beware!"

"Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I just sit."