Canada/New England 2015??

shipfriend_max

Why do you think Regal and Caribbean? This year it is Royal and Ruby I believe, I think NY has seen the last of Caribbean. Shame, I wish Princess would expand their NY departures.

Fall of 2015 schedules should be released later this month or early next month. Hopefully, some earlier Canadian cruises like early September, when air and water temps are still favorable.

Edited by Highlander1

Why do you think Regal and Caribbean? This year it is Royal and Ruby I believe, I think NY has seen the last of Caribbean. Shame, I wish Princess would expand their NY departures.

Fall of 2015 schedules should be released later this month or early next month. Hopefully, some earlier Canadian cruises like early September, when air and water temps are still favorable.

Thank you!

Why CARIBBEAN and REGAL?

CARIBBEAN offers a Transatlantic via Iceland in Septe,ber, which ends in NYC the 21st of Sep, 2015. So she should do the 10 nichters between NYC and Quebec.

RUBY is going to be in Alaska in 2015.

REGAL offers a Transatlantic with end in NYC the 26th of Sep, 2015.

Thank you!

Why CARIBBEAN and REGAL?

CARIBBEAN offers a Transatlantic via Iceland in Septe,ber, which ends in NYC the 21st of Sep, 2015. So she should do the 10 nichters between NYC and Quebec.

RUBY is going to be in Alaska in 2015.

REGAL offers a Transatlantic with end in NYC the 26th of Sep, 2015.

Okay, so the Carbbean and Regal will be in NYC....but how do you know which will do the seven day roundtrip to Halifax, and which will do the ten day one way to Quebec City? Based on this and prior years arrival dates, perhaps?:confused:

Okay, so the Carbbean and Regal will be in NYC....but how do you know which will do the seven day roundtrip to Halifax, and which will do the ten day one way to Quebec City? Based on this and prior years arrival dates, perhaps?:confused:

It is actually guessing, yes. ;)

This year, ROYAL does the 7 nighters, starting Sat, 27of Sep, 2014.

Next year, it would be REGAL, from Sat, 26th of Sep.

Same with RUBY and CARIBBEAN.

RUBYs first Canada/NE cruise starts the 22nd of Sep 2014, after arrival in NYC from the Trasnaatlantic.

And CARIBBEAN arrives the 21st of Sep 2015 in NYC, so it would be the logical consequence if she did the 10 nighters...

It is actually guessing, yes. ;)

This year, ROYAL does the 7 nighters, starting Sat, 27of Sep, 2014.

Next year, it would be REGAL, from Sat, 26th of Sep.

Same with RUBY and CARIBBEAN.

RUBYs first Canada/NE cruise starts the 22nd of Sep 2014, after arrival in NYC from the Trasnaatlantic.

And CARIBBEAN arrives the 21st of Sep 2015 in NYC, so it would be the logical consequence if she did the 10 nighters...

Good reasoning!

Also, the Regal is of the Royal class, and the Ruby more like the Caribbean....:)

Edited by bob brown

Hi,

any information when the Canada/NE program for 2015 will be released?

(Ships should be CARIBBEAN PRINCES and REGAL PRINCESS...)

Thank you!

Had email today which stated 2015 cruises going on sale on 11 March. At least in UK.

• 2 weeks later...
Had email today which stated 2015 cruises going on sale on 11 March. At least in UK.

They are the Alaska and Europe cruises.

I'm looking for a late September 2015 Canada/New England cruise, one that makes a port call in St. John NB. I see that Norwegian and Royal Caribbean have ships doing that itinerary, but so far no Princess.

Does anyone know whether Princess is pulling out of New England after 2014 or whether she's just late releasing her sailings?

Does anyone know whether Princess is pulling out of New England after 2014 or whether she's just late releasing her sailings?

They have only released Alaska and Europe. The rest of the itineraries have not been released yet. I doubt they are pulling out of NE.

We were on the Caribbean Princess this past Oct. 12. As luck would have it we were 2 weeks too late for the color! This was the big disappointment of the cruise. :eek: The ship was fantastic and the cruise was outstanding, but the ports were the disappointment. :D Particularly Newport!

We were on the Caribbean Princess this past Oct. 12. As luck would have it we were 2 weeks too late for the color! This was the big disappointment of the cruise. :eek: The ship was fantastic and the cruise was outstanding, but the ports were the disappointment. :D Particularly Newport!

I have cruised 2x mid October and for the most part, we were too early. One time we left October 15th I believe and we were about 2 weeks early for color. The 2nd time, we left on Oct 22nd or so from Quebec. We hit snow in Quebec but finally hit color in Boston (best color day of the year on Halloween) and then were early everywhere South from there.

I find it impossible to catch it.

OMG, I am from Massachusetts! I go to Newport every other Sunday during the summer and early fall to fly kites right on Ocean Drive. I can't imagine Newport being a bad port, there is so much to do! And it is beautiful at all times of the year, what was disappointing?

We are interested in the late October cruise from Quebec to Ft Lauderdale in 2015. Wè called Princes and they said C&NE would be released late April or early May.

Thanks 5fathom, That's what I needed to know.

OMG, I am from Massachusetts! I go to Newport every other Sunday during the summer and early fall to fly kites right on Ocean Drive. I can't imagine Newport being a bad port, there is so much to do! And it is beautiful at all times of the year, what was disappointing?

Maybe it was just me, but our tour of the Elms was less than great! Smelled musty and the tour guide on the bus was kind of boring! Sorry if I offended anyone, but limited to the 3.5 hour tour, it was the least of the ports to us. And as this was the first cruise after Hawaii, well a bit disappointing!

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

I love the ports on Canada NE. My main problem with Newport is so much to do, so little time! I would love to go for a land vacation some time.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a hold on a combined Canada/New England Land/Cruise (Not Princess) in September, 2015. . The Cruise Ship (according to my itinerary from my TA is the Ruby Princess.

As neither the Tour company brochure is published yet nor the Princess Brochure I cannot verify anything as yet but someone seems to know that it is the Ruby Princess.

All I was interested in was the itinerary and the dates.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. I've been watching every day. HAL, RCCL, and some others have had their Canada/New England fall 2015 cruises posted for several weeks, but not Princess. I'm tempted to book RCCL - the Brilliance of the Seas is going to be in St. John at the right time and I'm losing patience.

Travel agents should have this info...

Canada/New England is going to be open for sale on May 13. Regal Princess will be doing the 7-day roundtrip from New York and Caribbean Princess will be doing the 10-day between Quebec and New York.

• 2 weeks later...