Possible Return PG Table Side Caesar Salad on MS Zuiderdam

aliaschief

Is it really made tableside, ie olive oil, garlic, anchovies, lemon and coddled egg. Or is it a mayo base assembled tableside?

It used to be made tableside and was delicious but they recently made drastic change. It no longer is what any traditionalists would call caesar salad.

Spicy Thai Chicken Soup! ;)

Another vote for bringing back the Spicy Thai Chicken Soup. The new replacement was nothing I would order again :( And while they are bringing back things How about the Land and Sea of the small Filet and the Grill Prawns :D Oh and that Appetizer that was Seafood kind of like Sashimi, I forget what that was called it had scallops too I think.

Edited by LAFFNVEGAS

New PG menu was much talked about on the Zuiderdam last week. Most opinions were that with the change in Caesar salad and no Lobster offerings, it was not the dining experience people were looking forward to. Personally the food was too good in the MDR for us to pay extra again for the PG dinner food. DH's rib-eye looked awful. He said it was edible - but that's all. My filet had the same taste as those I buy at my local grocery store. Nothing special at all about dinner.

100% of my experience! Looked forward to Lobster in January on the Westerdam. None there; "Larry" must have been on vacation.

The Pinnacle Grill is "advertised" as fine dining. It is not. The best fine dining at sea that I have experienced has been at Celebrity Eclipse's Murano and Tuscan Grille. Even Queen Mary 2's Todd English has come up short in comparison.

Major changes in that concept/venue is needed Mr. Kruse!