My Cabin Steward Hated Me

cruise pup

Very soft David Attenborough talking .....

we are waiting the extremely rare White Carnival Terry Towel Folded Flounder in it's annual mating ritual. Yes and now you know where wash

rags from.

JT:)

Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't believe you all missed it. Take a second look ................... keep looking. See the 2 eyes. See the flat condensed surface. The small shape at the top but bigger at the bottom. It is a perfect replica. Really well done.

What is it you ask? It's a melted snowman, of course. How could you miss it? It's all there right in front of you and obvious. He really did a good job. Bet he is an artist too.

I was thinking that exact same thing. I am glad that I kept reading through all the posts and finally found one that saw the same thing I did.

Made my evening...only read 3 pages...favorite assumptions on said towel animal's name...

LOL..roadkill, flat flounder..LOL, and my very favorite...a melted snowman..we even got more of that stuff today..but not much sticking...I call this towel animal on it!!

Just guessing, but the OP could be pulling a prank on us too.

Prank or no prank, it is just so funny. With everyone re-posting the pic in their replies, it has grown on me to the point I think it is cute. Well, in a box turtle cute kind of way.

I paid $10 for a Carnival book showing how to make towel animals and that one wasn't in there! I want my money back!:D

You guys have it all wrong...not Sponge Bob, not a melted snowman, it's a bar of soap! LOL!:D

OP did you complain about not having bar soap in your little basket in the bathroom and maybe this was his answer to you! LOL!

Edited by mousey