Drinks at main dining

Wish someone would hand me that free iced tea at our office cafeteria every day here at work ;):D.

Me too...... but I wish they'd back it up with the food and service as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

All we've ever been offered free in the MDR is iced water and either coffee or tea at the end of the meal!

Gill

It's true, they usually don't ask if you want iced tea or lemonade.

We've beenn offered ice tea at dinner, but never lemonade. I believe that to be available only in the WJ.

We have asked for and received lemonade every cruise that we have been on. Usually just ask the first night and every other night they have it waiting for you.

We have asked for and received lemonade every cruise that we have been on. Usually just ask the first night and every other night they have it waiting for you.

I must admit we've never asked, as it wasn't on display we just assumed it wasn't available, we'll know better next time. As for only asking once.......well that's why we love RCI, the others just don't compare.

Gill

So if we can get free lemonade and free iced tea - do you think they will make me an Arnold Palmer? Otherwise I'll just ask for half of a glass of lemonade and half of a glass of iced tea and combine them myself. It's something I've just started drinking and it sounds fabulous on a hot day!

So if we can get free lemonade and free iced tea - do you think they will make me an Arnold Palmer? Otherwise I'll just ask for half of a glass of lemonade and half of a glass of iced tea and combine them myself. It's something I've just started drinking and it sounds fabulous on a hot day!

They have done half and half for us in Windjammer many times. Have not tried that in the MDR yet.