What are the chances of getting FTTF?

Jesse1179

[quote name='Jesse1179']Leaving April 27th on the Magic and FTTF is sold out. What are the chances of more becoming available? Anyone ever had this happen before and get one last minute?[/quote]

[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Book Antiqua]Keep checking everyday and your chances could be pretty good. I was able to get one for my upcoming cruise after about 3 weeks of checking several times a day and I have read of others who also were able to get FTTF after it being sold out ~ good luck![/FONT][/COLOR] Edited by ShellLoves2cruise

Typically, the FTTF's are offered 10 - 15 at a time, with usually about 30 maximum. However, that depends on how many Platinum & Diamond cruisers sail on a particular cruise. Sometimes, more than 30 FTTF's are made available. So, as others have said, be vigilant and keep checking. And if you've got a good luck charm, keep that handy too.;)

We booked the Breeze for July, about two weeks ago.:D
When we booked, FTTF was SOLD OUT.:eek:
Then, out of nowhere, 20 spots opened up, and SOLD out within 4-5 days.
I checked about 5 times per day, so it DOES pay off.

Last year, we cruised on the Breeze in April, and it never did open back up.

KEEP CHECKING!!!!

I got this tip from someone else on here but it worked for me.

Email the excursions dept and let them know you are interested in purchasing FTTF and wondering if anymore will become available. They will email you shortly before they add more.

I'm sailing on April 6, booked back in Jan and was disappointed to find out they had been sold out. I emailed the excursion dept thinking I would never get a response back and about 2 weeks later I got an email at about 11:45 pm that more spots were opening up. I went to the website and sure enough 10 passes were available.

[quote name='janette34']I got this tip from someone else on here but it worked for me.

Email the excursions dept and let them know you are interested in purchasing FTTF and wondering if anymore will become available. They will email you shortly before they add more.

I'm sailing on April 6, booked back in Jan and was disappointed to find out they had been sold out. I emailed the excursion dept thinking I would never get a response back and about 2 weeks later I got an email at about 11:45 pm that more spots were opening up. I went to the website and sure enough 10 passes were available.[/QUOTE]

Thank you SO MUCH!! Going to do this right now!!