Smoothies

deedee290

the description for the Classic Drink package includes the word smoothies. Where are these found? is the smoothies that is on the menu for the aqua spa care (soy milk protein powder etc) or are there just plain fruit smoothies that are found elsewhere? Also does anyone know if the yogurt parfaits are included in the classic drink package?

Thanks

The smoothies in Aqua Spa are for a surcharge. All of the bars have smoothies available. They are made from a liquid mix that includes various fruit purees. Quite a few flavors are available (strawberry, banana, pineapple/coconut, mango, etc.). They are blended with ice by the bartenders and are quite good. You can also order them in the restaurants and for room service if in CC or above.

the description for the Classic Drink package includes the word smoothies. Where are these found? is the smoothies that is on the menu for the aqua spa care (soy milk protein powder etc) or are there just plain fruit smoothies that are found elsewhere? Also does anyone know if the yogurt parfaits are included in the classic drink package?

Thanks

As far as I know, smoothies are only included in the premium packages, not classic...

As far as I know' date=' smoothies are only included in the premium packages, not classic...[/quote']

I think they've recently changed this. The smoothies used to be one of the differences between Classic and Premium. Now the Classic also includes them.

I think they've recently changed this. The smoothies used to be one of the differences between Classic and Premium. Now the Classic also includes them.

That's good news, since my wife likes the smoothies very much. Although, on the Celebrity website I can only find the word "smoothies" under the premium packages... :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
The classic NON alcoholic package DOES NOT include smoothies. One would have to get the Premium NON alcoholic package......however, the classic ALCOHOL package DOESinclude the smoothies.....hope this helps!!

would it be bad of me to order a smoothie for my 5 year old daughter

(I will have the Premium Package) and then return to the bar minuites later and get myself a beer ?

In other words.. how soon after you get a drink off the Premium Package

are you allowed to order another one ??

The classic NON alcoholic package DOES NOT include smoothies. One would have to get the Premium NON alcoholic package......however, the classic ALCOHOL package DOESinclude the smoothies.....hope this helps!!

Thank you. It's always in the details....

would it be bad of me to order a smoothie for my 5 year old daughter

(I will have the Premium Package) and then return to the bar minuites later and get myself a beer ?

In other words.. how soon after you get a drink off the Premium Package

are you allowed to order another one ??

In a word...yes. The package is for your personal drinks and you are not supposed to share them with anyone...even your 5 year old.

You run the risk of having your package revoked (with no refund)...and that has happened. Other than that, it's your ethical decision as to whether you are "special".

I believe (from other posts here) that they look closely at any drinks purchased less than 10 minutes apart....