Question about printing boarding passes on Indy?

Hi,

I have an early morning flight and would like to print my passes on board.

Does guest services do this?

Do I have to buy internet minutes?

Is this an easy process like at home....hit print and it's done?

Thanks

Kerri

What passes do you mean? Luggage tags, or the SetSail pass?

Either way, I do not think it could work. You could bring prin the passes before you leave and take them on the flight.

Both the SetSail pass and Luggage tags are required before you actually get onboard.

I believe they're talking about airline boarding passes for the flight home.

I assume it can be done, and will probably require paid internet access (or C&A coupon if you have one). It's always seemed to me that if we have to check luggage at the airport, printing boarding passes at home saves very little time.

Hi,

I have an early morning flight and would like to print my passes on board.

Does guest services do this?

Do I have to buy internet minutes?

Is this an easy process like at home....hit print and it's done?

Thanks

Kerri

If you are in a Gradn Suite or better, the Concierge will print your boarding passes for you for no charge.

yes i meant airline passes sorry:o

Can't checkin and print till 24 hrs before flight and that is a sea day.

Are there printers at the computer station?

I am flying out of FLL on a 10:10 flight....so nervous about making it.

I usually checkin at curbside....does anyone know if they have that at FLL airport?

Thanks

Kerri

If you are in a Gradn Suite or better, the Concierge will print your boarding passes for you for no charge.
Our Diamond concierge on Brilliance performed the online check in for recent Virgin Atlantic flight (and that isn't a short or easy task) and printed the boarding passes for no charge.

I usually checkin at curbside....does anyone know if they have that at FLL airport?

Thanks

Kerri

If, like Freedom, Liberty, Mariner and Brilliance there are printers available in the RC Online areas. Edited by peteukmcr

On Allure airline websites are no charge on the ship's computers. I don't know if this has gone fleet wide or not. In the past I have always had to use the minutes on our C&A coupon to check-in and print the pass.

On Allure airline websites are no charge on the ship's computers. I don't know if this has gone fleet wide or not. In the past I have always had to use the minutes on our C&A coupon to check-in and print the pass.

Is a C&A coupon the minutes you buy?

Is a C&A coupon the minutes you buy?

The C&A coupon gives you a certain dollar amount off of the internet time you use or a % off of packages that you can buy. I think the dollar amount and percentage depends on your C&A level.

Thanks

Kerri

You should have no problem with the early flight if you choose self-assist departure. That's where you carry off your own bags. If there are no ship delays, you can be at the airport before 8:30am.

Thanks

Kerri

Stop being nervous. That flight time is quite doable.

DD and I were on Liberty in late February and I used C&A coupon for online minutes in the online café to print boarding passes for our flight home the next day (southwest, so wanted to check in at the 24 hour mark).

TSA agent at FLL had difficulty scanning the boarding passes to verify them, and commented that I need to buy a new printer, so I said "I'm sorry, ma'am, but we were on a cruise ship and that was the only printer available."

She said "well ok then," initialed the passes, and waved us through.

Had never had that happen before.

I see that the OP is on a Florida cruise...in Europe you save quite a bit of time by printing off your boarding passes before you arrive at the airport. In Copehagen they would not allow you to check your bags until you had the boarding pass..it was quite the scene at the kiosk where folks were trying to get their boarding passes. If we can print on the computers on the ship, I don't see why you would not be able to print off your boarding passes.

Unless someone out there has experienced something differently, I will be printing off our boarding passes as we sail towards Southampton...24 hours or less before our flight.

Hope this helps.

Thank everyone:D...I will try and print at computer center

As for C&A coupon....this is my 1st RCCL cruise....do they give you coupons when you checkin?

Kerri

Coupons are electronic and associated with your on board account. You should get a list of coupons on a letter (or the back of a letter) in your stateroom when you check-in.

What airline?

A number of airlines now give you the option to automatically check-in for your return flight when you check-in for the first leg (United does this, for instance) and deliver your boarding pass to your smart phone. For Southwest, you can pay the $20 Early Bird fee and be automatically checked in (usually with boarding group A) at the 24 hour point. Obviously, that gets pricey if there are more than two of you, but it's something to keep in mind.

Even if the airline web pages aren't free (that's a nice change if they now are!), it shouldn't take my 2-3 minutes to check in, so under $5.00 for piece of mind.

We just got off Indy last Sunday.

We did the Luggage Valet.

$20 per person. They take your luggage from outside your room the last night, and the next time you see it is at your home airport. They also print your boarding passes and deliver them to your room.

I felt it was well worth it. It made our last day much easier.

You need to sign up early in the cruise though.

Jim

$20 per person. They take your luggage from outside your room the last night, and the next time you see it is at your home airport. They also print your boarding passes and deliver them to your room.

Jim

I think you're flight has to be at least 11:30; OP is at 10:10 which I'm sure is too early for luggage valet.

Jim

Whaaaat......that is awesome!!!! Can I sign up for that before the cruise??

Thanks

No coupons....oh well:o