Marina - 3 passengers in OS, VS or OC?

Lane412000

I have looked at the Marina interactive deck plans, but have been unable to determine if 3 passengers are allowed to sail together in an Owner's Suite, Vista Suite or OC Suite?

TIA

We had our adult daughter with us years ago in a Vista Suite on Regatta.

not sure about on the O ships. Good question for your TA to ask Oceania directly.

I called Oceania and was told although the interactive deck plans or brochures do not indicate room for a third passenger, a third passenger is allowed to stay in these suites. A roll away bed is brought in for the third passenger.

I have looked at the Marina interactive deck plans, but have been unable to determine if 3 passengers are allowed to sail together in an Owner's Suite, Vista Suite or OC Suite?

TIA

There is plenty of room for a rollaway bed in a Vista Suite. i have also spent some nights dozing on the couch

TIA

Let's put in this way, Oceania, Vista and Owners Suites are luxurious, HUGE and in some cases larger than my first house; any of them could and would easily be able to accommodate a third person.

102933.jpg150224.jpg

However, the design is such that it is obvious that any third person who might occupy them is meant to be something of an addendum to the original couple, such as a parent traveling alone, or an adult child; if only because there is no second bedroom in even the largest of these Suites.

o-staterooms-3d-os.jpg

Edited by JimandStan

There is, however, a second bathroom in all three I believe. I know there was in the Oceania Suite and I know there is in the Owners Suite (we have booked that for our next cruise) so that might help with a third person.

I don't really think I would enjoy having someone sleep in the sitting room of the Oceania suite, much less the Media room since that is the only TV there is in the daytime area... And I certainly wouldn't want another person sleeping in the entrance to the Owners suite... but then I never liked camping either! Lots of people do.

I don't really think I would enjoy having someone sleep in the sitting room of the Oceania suite, much less the Media room since that is the only TV there is in the daytime area... And I certainly wouldn't want another person sleeping in the entrance to the Owners suite... but then I never liked camping either! Lots of people do.

Our cabin steward was willing to remove the rollaway daily. We told her not to bother and to just leave it in the media room. I didn't want to create more work for her. We were on a port intensive itinerary and didn't spend much time watching TV. If we had a lot of sea days, I probably would have taken her up on her offer.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

On Marina and Riviera ONLY, the Owners and Vista Suites each have two full bathrooms (although the second bath is much inferior to the master).

The Deck 12 Oceania Suites have full second bathrooms, but the ones at the stern on Deck 11 have a bath and a half.

092302.jpg<--that second "Guest Bathroom" is, well, let's just call it

"delightfully intimate".

Edited by JimandStan

As far as I recall, only the VS had an exercise room which I believe has been eliminated. I personally preferred that to the media room in the OS but apparently most passengers didn't want the exercise room. I believe in the VS it was changed into yet another closet, which for me is totally useless. Maybe if I travelled with a trunk like Deborah Kerr did in An Affair to Remember ...

In Oct '11 the VS on Marina had the exercise room but that was a while back!

Mura

Bit of confusion here -

I am referring to the Owners Suite (OS) - somewhere I read that there was an exercise room but I do not see it on the plan... I have had an Oceania Suite (OC) and I know about the Media Room. I also know that last year anyway there was an exercise room in the Vista Suite (VS). I doubt this could have been turned into a closet until the dry dock which is scheduled for April 2015...

But I have to think that JimandStan will know...

I realized that you were asking about the OS. I was trying to be clear but I guess I wasn't.

From the beginning only the VS (on Marina) had the exercise room. The OS didn't and the OC didn't. From what I understand (ask me in a couple of months and I can answer from personal experience) the VS no longer has the exercise room; it's been turned into a large closet.

Mura