Drink Package Offered- Sapphire 4-day

brentlym

Just boarded and got the drink package, so those that ha e been asking about whether or not it's on the shorter cruises...it is. They put a sticker on your cruise card and swipe your card each time you order alcohol. You still sign the receipts each time. uploadfromtaptalk1395260980498.jpg.d1d1ca968b43ec85f46a3380f228183f.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Just boarded and got the drink package, so those that ha e been asking about whether or not it's on the shorter cruises...it is. They put a sticker on your cruise card and swipe your card each time you order alcohol. You still sign the receipts each time. [ATTACH]306337[/ATTACH]

Thanks for checking in.

Someone just got off and said all the TV's/Movies on demand are up and running now. Can you verify that during your cruise?

Enjoy and Bon Voyage! :)

Thanks for checking in.

Someone just got off and said all the TV's/Movies on demand are up and running now. Can you verify that during your cruise?

Enjoy and Bon Voyage! :)

Confirmed...at least in my cabin. Works beautifully. However, I was advised by my cabin steward that they're still working out bugs in the system, especially with movies on demand. I did test mine and it worked fine.

I'm also currently onboard the Sapphire and sailed the previous cruise as well. Our cabin has the new television and the regular channels work fine, but I do not see any access to On Demand features. There is no tv guide in the stateroom so I don't know if I'm missing something or our tv is not equipped yet.

I'm also currently onboard the Sapphire and sailed the previous cruise as well. Our cabin has the new television and the regular channels work fine, but I do not see any access to On Demand features. There is no tv guide in the stateroom so I don't know if I'm missing something or our tv is not equipped yet.

If it's there, it'll be in the menu along the top of the screen...called Movies and TV shows. They're not labeled" on demand" specifically.

Thanks for the help brentlym. Found out from our cabin steward that we do not have the VOD installed yet. We have one more cruise on the Sapphire on March 31. Maybe we'll get to try it then. Thanks again.

Just boarded and got the drink package, so those that ha e been asking about whether or not it's on the shorter cruises...it is. They put a sticker on your cruise card and swipe your card each time you order alcohol. You still sign the receipts each time. [ATTACH]306337[/ATTACH]

I sure hope they are still offering it when we board this Sunday!!!!

Please let us know how the TVs and on demand are working;)

Very small chance anyone on the ship will be reading this thread, especially while on the cruise.

You may want to ask someone on the roll call for the next sailing to report back on this issue.

Just left the Sapphire a bit ago. Had a fantastic trip. There are quite a few cabins that still have yet to get the new TV system. Fortunately, mine worked perfectly in C718. The drink package was super easy and convenient. I'd recommend it and plan to do it again. I got my money's worth and then some.