LittleMissMagic's 2014 8-Day Carnival BREEZE S.Caribbean Cruise - A Photo Review!

Hey, everyone! I've just returned from my Christmas Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas, and I'd like to invite you to join me in my trip report! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45168849&posted=1#post45168849

LittleMissMagic's Independence Christmas Cruise Photo Review

Edited by LittleMissMagic

Just found your review and fell in love with your writing style. Your photos are just beautiful. Used your links to subscribe to your blog and FB to like so yes, I am a fan. We will be on the Breeze in 9 days, can't wait! You and Max are really a great looking couple and yes, I enjoy his witty input!

I really enjoyed your review, we were on the Carnival Dream that same week. I had looked at the Breeze but since it was my kids first cruise (4&11) I thought the itinerary of the Dream would be better for them. I am kinda glad after reading your review that we did go with the Dream, we had a great DJ I thought and tons of fun the piano bar was so so but the comedy was great. Only bad thing was that if you did not get there early you could not get in.

Our room steward was pretty awesome and on the couple nights we didn't need him to come to the room, once DD 4 was passed out from fun and 2nd oldest DD was not feeling well, he was nice to stop me and make sure we had towels, etc. Never came into the room when we were there unless we asked him for something.

We also did the adult night and had a blast, a lot more graphic than my first time on the Freedom, but tons of fun and met some great people that night that we saw a couple times afterwards.

Thanks so much for the review!

• 3 weeks later...
Btw.. do u by chance have your fun times. Trying to get an idea of when we should dine. . Depending on the teen activities . Thanks

I actually saved the Fun Times with intentions to scan and post them, but I never got around to it. I left them behind in South Carolina, so I don't have immediate access to them now, but they're approaching a year old and probably out of date. Gambee actually has Fun Times for the 8-day Breeze cruise from last summer posted here - http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/carnival-breeze-8-day-southern-caribbean-daily-funtimes-itinerary/

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...