Can't log into CC...is it me?

RealDeal

Had problems on and off for 2 days but now I am able to log in.

Had no problems earlier today but I can't sign on now It's always an adventure with Celebrity and it's really getting tiresome

Edited by BosoxI

I haven't been able to login to our Celebrity reservation for the past couple of days, haven't tried today yet. Very annoying, I must say

Update: I just went over to the Celebrity site and I STILL can't login

Edited by cynbar

I can now log in, but everytime I try to search prices I get blank page with "Application error". We'll be on Solstice next month, so I think I will wait til onboard and get assistance from the future cruise consultant. Why has Celebrity let this mess with their web-site continue for so long??

Why has Celebrity let this mess with their web-site continue for so long??

That's a good question. I know a good number of airline employees who bid for their trips every month. There are thousands of pilots and flight attendants to be assigned routes and every month the airlines computers spit out assignments with little, if any, problem. Failures in their systems would, I expect, result in planes sitting on the ground with no crews to work the flight. That doesn't happen because the airlines have hired competent people. Can you imagine the mess if Celebrity IT people had been hired by United:eek:?

Of course, maybe it's our fault we can't log on. After all, Senator Reid says older people are too stupid to work the internet!!!

Edited by BosoxI

Last week we booked 2 cruises with Princess and it was a breeze! Took hardly anytime at all. Web-site worked very well and, when I needed to speak to a rep, my call was picked up in less than 2 minutes. Very efficient and quite painless!

I want to give my business to Celebrity, but they're making it so difficult.

Last week we booked 2 cruises with Princess and it was a breeze! Took hardly anytime at all. Web-site worked very well and, when I needed to speak to a rep, my call was picked up in less than 2 minutes. Very efficient and quite painless!

I want to give my business to Celebrity, but they're making it so difficult.

Princess is so much better to work with and their itineraries have been great, too. We're Elite on them and their benefits are very attractive, especially on longer voyages. Food is much to our liking, as are their small ships, but we find X's large ships to be nicer than the Grand class. Princess still allows discounts, don't they? Haven't been on them in two years, but I think we might be returning soon.

Edited by BosoxI

Princess is so much better to work with and their itineraries have been great, too. We're Elite on them and their benefits are very attractive, especially on longer voyages. Food is much to our liking, as are their small ships, but we find X's large ships to be nicer than the Grand class. Princess still allows discounts, don't they? Haven't been on them in two years, but I think we might be returning soon.

We're Elite with Celebrity and Platinum with Princess, although Celebrity has the edge. I find the bottom line price to be slightly better with Celebrity and if the 123 Promo is available, then that's a huge bonus for us. That being said, it's such a pleasure to book with Princess and some of their amenities I feel are much better. They do have nice itineraries. Fortunately, we'll be onboard Solstice next month and we'll just book our cruise then and take advantage of the perks offered to book while onboard.

Can't access it either. Booked Monday and can't get on to do online registration and print our documents... Very frustrating

Sometimes I have success using Google Chrome instead of IE. Sometimes neither works.

Sorry should have clarified.. I've tried IE, Google Chrome and Firefox.... No luck

Very frustrating!! Keep trying as sometimes it just seems to "click". If you manage to access your reservation do everything that you need to do while you have it. It could be a long time before you're there again...lol

Good luck!

I was finally able to logon this morning and access my reservation, after several days of being closed out. Hopefully this is the end of the website issues as we finalize the details for our upcoming trip.

Have had issues for weeks tried Safari and Firefox.

They have been modifying my reservation for months now, and its really frustrating - also says invalid Loyalty Number.

Have called the Australian Office (and the USA office). Emailed Celebrity and waited a fortnight for an irrelevant response. Posted on the Celebrity Australia Facebook response actually got me a response, but they can't let me access my booking

So much for booking Restaurants, Shore Excursions and Liquor Packages - I wonder how much money X are missing out on:mad: