Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I'm all checked in! Looking at the little embarkation day newsletter, Margaritaville is still listed as complimentary. I guess we'll see if that has changed once on board, but I'd imagine (and hope) that it hasn't. Just fyi.:)

The coffee maker in the regular stateroom uses Hamilton's Personal Cup pods.

49970-inset05.jpg

It looks like they're a partnership with Dutch brand Philips' Senseo coffee pods.[/

Thanks so much for the info. Went with Amazon -- Senseo pods Aloha coffee company Surf's Up breakfast blend. Seemed appropriate to drink while at sea.

Thanks everyone who gave me feedback. I'm in aft balcony rather than spa suite so hopefully stickers will be in room. I was on Getaway in May 2014 and soda package was definitely not on card. We had to go get the stickers someplace in the Atrium area. It's probably different with the UBP since the SDP is supposed to be preloaded onto the card, the UBP is too, I imagine. I don't drink enough alcohol to justify that purchase. A couple of rum punches a day and I'm good. 29 days for me!!

Regarding your spa pass, upon boarding, go to the Mandara spa and give them your card. They will look you up, verify that you do indeed have the pass, and they will place a sticker on the back of your card. We were also in a non-spa balcony during the TA, and this was the process.

Each time you visit the spa, you will simply walk up to the right side of the check-in desk, give them your card, and in return they will give you an access card to open the main door to the spa/fitness area. Super easy process!

Happy Sailing!

I'm all checked in! Looking at the little embarkation day newsletter, Margaritaville is still listed as complimentary. I guess we'll see if that has changed once on board, but I'd imagine (and hope) that it hasn't. Just fyi.:)

Interesting....please let us know about your experience with Margaritaville. Thanks!

Didn't go,i was not desperate enough to wait 2 hours lol. The people who did are definitely some kind of " special ".

We never waited 2 hours. Day one - walked right in. Day 2, we were told a 2-hour wait. We knew it wouldn't be that long, so we got a drink and sat in the sun and spent time talking and relaxing. It was just under an hour, and more than worth it.

Just got back from Escape 3 day and posted horn battle video with Breakaway in Nassau on youtube. I have pictures too that I will try to post on here later if I can figure it out...never tried before lol. Fantastic ship!!!! 3 days is not enough!

I've just put a couple of small videos of the pool deck on YouTube.

They are on my sons YouTube account. He's only 10, and just about the most important thing for him and his friends is the number of views their YouTube videos get, so feel free to click the links and make his day. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnYgT_Hdq7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MewUkptxr6k

There is also one of him on the zip wire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtcUsHFhtjw