Has anyone not had obc show up?

b_cruise

I'm booked a year out so lots of time but the obc the TA has given me does not show up on documents. Ta said it wouldn't until two days before. I called NCL today for a different question and she basically told me to beware of this? Now I'm concerned. Has anyone ever gotten onboard and the obc is not there?

yep has happened twice to me. I just got a credit card refund for a cruise a week ago. The other time, I never got the credit.

It sounds like this is an agency OBC, you are waiting for? Has this agency been in business for several years? Got a good track record?

Yes, on my last cruise I had 1720 onboard credit and it never showed up on my account until 4 days into my 10 day cruise! I was arguing with customer service for days! For my troubles they added another 100! Just ask NCL over phone to email u an a list of ur onboard credit print and bring with u! Believe me it helps to have proof!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

TA OBC shows in the "booked items" in your vacation summary. Click on PRINT BOOKED ITEMS and the OBC should show. That's where my TA OBC is.

In my years of cruising, OBC has always been there.

It will show up on your cabin tv usually the second day of the cruise.

Edited by mizlorinj

It will show up on your cabin tv usually the second day of the cruise.

Interactive TV system is available only on Gem and the three newer ships - majority of the fleet doesn't have that so this advice isn't too useful for most NCL customers.

One time it didn't and I emailed the TA from the ship. She took care of it.

This last time the cards didn't show up in the cabin as usual but I checked and it had been credited to our onboard account.

Yes, they have been in business a while. I do find conflicting reports though. The OBC is no where to be found in any of my documents. NCL said it is noth showing as of right now. Guess Ill just hope for the best. It shows on the invoice i have from the TA.

Yep happened to me on my last NCL cruise. It was also my first NCL cruise so I thought "well maybe it doesn't show online" Nope! I went to guest services and they were polite about it and contacted the TA for me. No dice. Of course that was the ONE form I didn't take a hard copy of either. Luckily it was only $100 so not a terribly big deal.

I wound up contacting the agency after a got home and they mailed me a check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our OBC has always shown up on our account. Usually takes a day or two to appear.

Our OBC always shows up on our account on day 2, no matter what cruise line we're on. I do always take my hard copy proof though just in case!

Yes, on my last cruise I had 1720 onboard credit and it never showed up on my account until 4 days into my 10 day cruise! I was arguing with customer service for days! For my troubles they added another 100! Just ask NCL over phone to email u an a list of ur onboard credit print and bring with u! Believe me it helps to have proof!

Wow, 4 days, we normally see it in 2

P.s how do you get that much obc?

I had 250 from the Cruiseline and the rest I added on from gifts and my own money! I just wanted a cushion for when I got onboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app