First Cruise Ever!!

Tee718

Hello all,

My husband and I are looking forward to our first cruise! Sailing on the Royal Carribean fron San Juan February 21-28, 2015. I find this board extremely helpful and hope I wont be a bug full of questions between now and then.

Leaving from NYC, and looking forward to meeting friends who paln to enjoy this voyage!

Regards :D

You'll have a blast! Do read up on your ports...it will enhance your time ashore, and DIY things can save you a bundle. Get a guidebook...libraries have them!

...and absolutely anything and everything you would want to know about any port of call is also available at your fingertips on the internet.

You can also go to the various ports of call forums on CC to get information from other cruisers who have visited the different ports of call you may be interested in.

Thank you everyone for your welcoming me aboard! Im excited, anxious and a little imtimadated since Im reviewing from most people who are "seasoned". I hope I wont be a bug asking so many questions, but I will only ask if I dont see an updated (2014 at least previous answer).

Welcome to CC

First cruises are soooo much fun!

We knew nothing our first cruise. I didn't know about CC, so we just winged it. Learned a lot that way.

Ask away!

Safe Sailing!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day