What are those things on Coral Princess and Island Princess?

EdmPair

Just left the Island Princess on April 1 after a 15 day Panama Canal Cruise and I wondered what those airplane engines were also!

We had a great time, the ship was wonderful, so so about the dining room foor. Sabatini's was WONDERFULLY delicious. Did not try the crab shack or the Cajun option so can't say if they were worth the extra expense. Had a mini suite and we spent almost all afternoons on the balcony reading, playing cards or napping! Hung our posters when going through the canal, and the weather was perfect, calm seas, except for the night we traveled to Aruba!

We are on the Island this month What is wrong with the Dining Room floor?

Just left the Island Princess on April 1 after a 15 day Panama Canal Cruise and I wondered what those airplane engines were also!

We had a great time, the ship was wonderful, so so about the dining room foor. Sabatini's was WONDERFULLY delicious. Did not try the crab shack or the Cajun option so can't say if they were worth the extra expense. Had a mini suite and we spent almost all afternoons on the balcony reading, playing cards or napping! Hung our posters when going through the canal, and the weather was perfect, calm seas, except for the night we traveled to Aruba!

I was on that same sailing and found everything to be near perfect! Neither us or our table mates had any problems with the dining room food; in fact, dh and I thought it was the best of the three Princess ships we've been on. But as always, food is the most subjective criteria of all. Anyway, yes, it was a terrific cruise!!