Pinnacle Suite Bedroom

andnosyd

size of 2 balcony cabins with no separate sleeping area

This is wrong information. The Pinnacle Suite is the Penthouse and is 4-5 times larger than a verandah cabin (1,150 sq ft on the Noordam). It does have a separate bedroom with large doors that close off the area. Here is the picture of the doors of the Zuiderdam, the Noordam has the same.

We will be in that cabin again next month, and I'm sure the doors will still be there.

IMG_0815Large.jpg

Edited by kjw869

That is not correct. There is a separate bedroom I think there's double doors,

But at the very least is curtain.

There are double doors. Trust me, I've actually staying in the pinnacle suite. I have no idea if the other posters have.

Edited by cruz chic

Curtain, if anything. Definitely no doors. We never closed any curtains, so that is why I am unsure. But I am sure there is no doors.

See picture above CruiserBruce, there are doors.

I think many are thinking of the Neptune Suites, which were called Deluxe Suites in the past.

Edited by kjw869

I think many are thinking of the Neptune Suites, which were called Deluxe Suites in the past.

Thank you. I was hoping you'd come along. I don't have an pics that show the doors so I'm glad you did. I was beginning to think my memory was faulty based on the incorrect answers here.

Thank you. I was hoping you'd come along. I don't have an pics that show the doors so I'm glad you did. I was beginning to think my memory was faulty based on the incorrect answers here.

Your memory is fine L.

I hope you have a wonderful repo cruise on the Westie!

Your memory is fine L.

I hope you have a wonderful repo cruise on the Westie!

Thank you. Can't wait to get out of here:D. Its been a terrible winter that has lasted way too long.

Enjoy alaska!

Edited by cruz chic

There are double doors. Trust me, I've actually staying in the pinnacle suite. I have no idea if the other posters have.

I think it's the Amsterdam that has the curtain. I hate the double doors! I stub my toe at least once every trip on the floor latch!

No, actually I have stayed in the Penthouse on the Statendam and the Ryndam, and visited in the Penthouse on the Oosterdam and Noordam. Combining those memories, I didn't recall doors.

My apologies.

No, actually I have stayed in the Penthouse on the Statendam and the Ryndam, and visited in the Penthouse on the Oosterdam and Noordam. Combining those memories, I didn't recall doors.

My apologies.

You are correct about the Statendam and Ryndam, there are no doors, just curtains separating the bedroom.