Ladies... Swim suit question and related subject:

GC...You know I am cracking up! In all these 14 years of buying this powder for my sweetie, it took a white lady to tell me I could use this stuff myself. :D I would have never thought of it. Heck, if it wasn't 3:15 AM, I would be trying it right now. :) I thought if it is for a man, then it would be too strong to use in sensitive areas. You learn something new every day. Thanks for the tip, and see you in October. :)

My husband has a very tough beard - does your sweetie use this instead of shaving? I could just see us, fighting over the last shakes of the Magic Powder - I am going to try and get some today - heading down the shore.

Ok so let me get this straight, mix it into a little paste, spread it on with a plastic spatula and wipe off after a couple of minutes and Voila ????????

Mean while I have been on a waiting list in my city for laser treatments....

I just have to make a trip across the boarder this weekend to get me some of that magic....

LOL

:)

I've tried nair and various hair removal creams and I have always had to go right behind and shave what it missed.:mad: It also tends to irritate my skin a little. Do you think my skin will treat this the same?

Also, I have to shave everyday. I was blessed/cursed with very rapid hair growth. Good for a bad hair cut/ bad for a Caribbean cruise. About 2 hours after shaving my legs I have 5 o'clock shadow. Does this last as long as waxing? (I've never waxed b/c it's pricey and I'm afraid I will have stuble in 24 hours)

I haven't had enough coffee yet, so I'm still not clear -- does this Magic Powder, does it last LONGER than shaving does??

That'd be my "other" issue. I'm going to be gone a week, how many days will I get out of this if I do it right before we get on the ship?

I haven't had enough coffee yet, so I'm still not clear -- does this Magic Powder, does it last LONGER than shaving does??

That'd be my "other" issue. I'm going to be gone a week, how many days will I get out of this if I do it right before we get on the ship?

that depends on the ...density (?????) :p

The directions on the can said you can reapply in 36 hours if needed. (I do not get a week out of it) I can't imagine having to do this on a cruise ship though :eek: . It's messy the first couple times until you get used to using it. I'm 'dripping' a lot less now. :D ALSO, the directions say to leave it on for 5 to 7 minutes or something??? I need to leave it on longer than that and have no ill effects from leaving it on a long time. If 5 minutes doesn't work well, then just add a few minutes with each following application until you get the desired result. ;)

Also, the last time I ordered it, the can was different, and I noticed that it was Magic 'Conditioning' Powder...it was white powder, not blue and the smell was much less offensive (the blue/gray powder smells similar to perm solution). I can't find it in stores up here so I always need to order on line Drugstore (dot com) carries it as well.

It does work wonderfully and never any bumps and blessedly NO ITCH!!.

Yall are all crazy! My first and only thought on the subject was that if I could still fit into a bikini I could care less about my nubs! When I was 22, I had the old kind of gallbladder surgery and I was very concerned about scarring and how I would look in my bikini. Now, 2 kids and 22 years later, it ain't the scar OR the nubs that stop me from wearing a bikini! Ah, those were the days!

Donna

This powder sounds amazing. I'm stopping at Walgreens today! :cool:

I had a brazilian wax once for a cruise and I will NEVER do it again. First of all, you can't be shy when you go because you are just so OPEN. :p And it seriously felt like my labia was being ripped off. :eek: Sorry TMI.

Yall are all crazy! My first and only thought on the subject was that if I could still fit into a bikini I could care less about my nubs! When I was 22, I had the old kind of gallbladder surgery and I was very concerned about scarring and how I would look in my bikini. Now, 2 kids and 22 years later, it ain't the scar OR the nubs that stop me from wearing a bikini! Ah, those were the days!

Donna

LOL!! I hear ya Donna!!!

Archived