Harley Davidson shop

2manyanimals

Leaving on the Dream in October

Going to Roatan Belize Cozumel

Is there any shops there

Thanks in advance

There's one outside the gates in Belize. You'd have to take a taxi. There's also one in the Plaza at Roatan. Just a gift shop. Lots of shirts.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I haven't been to Roatan in about three years but there was a Boutique shop in Roatan within the Carnival Shopping area. You won't find spark plugs or oil, but you will find T-Shirts, hats, pins - touristy type stuff. And yes, you can get a Genuine Harley-Davidson T-Shirt printed with Roatan on it!

Cozumel, not unless they've built it in the past three years.

Belize, wasn't one a few years ago, doubt there is one now.

OH I am still sleeping, just in Roatan is an authentic Harley Shop. Belize and Cozumel do not have the Harley shop but they do have tons and tons of copies and cheap copies at that.

Not true. There is an authentic Harley store in Cozumel. No bikes, just shirts and stuff. Go left out of port gate about 1/4 mile and on the opposite side of the street in a shopping mall area. I believe it is a fairly new store. We went there last year. Even listed on Harley website. :cool:

Not true. There is an authentic Harley store in Cozumel. No bikes, just shirts and stuff. Go left out of port gate about 1/4 mile and on the opposite side of the street in a shopping mall area. I believe it is a fairly new store. We went there last year. Even listed on Harley website. :cool:

Confirmed. We were in it last Sept. Small store but cute. We were actually looking for Hard rock store and that sign was still there but the bigger HR store had closed.

The Harley shop had some neat t shirts and stuff but no baseball type caps! which is what DH was looking for.

We went to the one in Cozumel it is out of the port in a mall. They had t-shirts and stuff but were a little expensive for us so we just browsed but they did have some really nice stuff.

Harley stuff is a little expensive everywhere. :(

Burt

Saw one in Belize a few years ago right at the port inside the security fence.