What is your favorite cover-up?

wonderdox

I bought two cover ups at Del Sol in St.Thomas last year. They are strapless with the tube top type stretchy bit at the top. They were BOGO so I think it was $35 for both. One in pink and one in a pale grey. I also have the tunic type but I don't feel it's long enough.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

As I was putting on one of my new running skirts to go out on the trails yesterday, this thought popped into my head: these would make great coverups to go with my tankinis on vacation!!!!

Title Nine and Athleta have some really cute running skirts. Yes ladies, you now can run IN A SKIRT. They are nice changes from the usual running shorts or leggings. Plus, it adds a little bit of flirty fun into your activities. Add a tank top or just your tankini top, and you have a nice outfit to wear to/from the pool!

The one I wore yesterday was from Title Nine:

http://www.titlenine.com/product/150969.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn#.U34vzxbO7LQ

It even has a pocket to put your sign&sail card in, along with your lip balm.

I've got this one, too:

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=92344&vid=1&pid=819219002

As I was putting on one of my new running skirts to go out on the trails yesterday, this thought popped into my head: these would make great coverups to go with my tankinis on vacation!!!!

Title Nine and Athleta have some really cute running skirts. Yes ladies, you now can run IN A SKIRT. They are nice changes from the usual running shorts or leggings. Plus, it adds a little bit of flirty fun into your activities. Add a tank top or just your tankini top, and you have a nice outfit to wear to/from the pool!

The one I wore yesterday was from Title Nine:

http://www.titlenine.com/product/150969.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn#.U34vzxbO7LQ

It even has a pocket to put your sign&sail card in, along with your lip balm.

I've got this one, too:

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=92344&vid=1&pid=819219002

Love the Athleta skort. I actually started a thread here once about those!

I just got this - found it on ebay! It's a Mossimo, so Target brand and cost under $15 with shipping. Exactly what I wanted, neutral color, and folds up to nothing, with no wrinkles. it comes just to the top of my knees, so suitable to wear inside as well as beach or poolside. Love it!

coverup_zps2af1b54c.jpg

Edited by magandab

Love the Athleta skort. I actually started a thread here once about those!

I vaguely remember that thread. And, I did talk about those Athleta sports.

The one I put on today they don't have anymore. It is straight flat in front, but in back, it has a row of knife pleats. Just enough flirt ;) I have the asphalt grey. Paired it with the black print Tinsley 2 burnout Tshirt I got on sale the other week from Athleta and I was stylin' on those dirt trails!!!

I vaguely remember that thread. And, I did talk about those Athleta sports.

The one I put on today they don't have anymore. It is straight flat in front, but in back, it has a row of knife pleats. Just enough flirt ;) I have the asphalt grey. Paired it with the black print Tinsley 2 burnout Tshirt I got on sale the other week from Athleta and I was stylin' on those dirt trails!!!

Lululemon sells a skirt exactly like that!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk