LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Nice photos and good photo of you but you got me so hungry looking at that menu and the photos of the food lol.

Thanks for letting me know I can make reservations was there a booth there?

To the person who told me to head to the MDR and change to My Time Dining when I board thank you, so I assume I can do it right away then?

Where is the photo of your first drink Chris? How is the ac working in your stateroom?

Yes re the reservations for MTD head to the dining room deck 5 and you can make reservation for one night or all 7 if you so choose. If you have others you want to dine with you should have their cabin number or reservation number with you.

Re the Specialty dining you simply go to the venue you would like to book and choose your time again with the information of the others you are dining with if that is the case :)

Lets hope maintenance comes right away, so glad the ac works well lets see in the middle of the night if it stay that way many people complained it gets warm during the night, I would dread this if that happened to me.

Are you using your sail and sign card or a regular credit card for the safe, we found the cc is best.

No drink yet as I am waiting on maintenance to come and fix the safe(I can enter a code but it won't lock and after 3 attempts it starts an annoying beep and flashes error) and the ac works very well.... no worries staying cool in your cabin

Oh my gosh!! That happened to me twice on my B2B in Feb on Oasis. They are usually pretty quick to come and fix it. Hope that is the same for you on Allure!

4uma7y7e.jpg

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard, my friend! I'm on "the watch" following the posts, and they are numbers flying by like the $$ on the gas pump! :eek: We now have a Cabin Crawl organizer for our 11/9 Regal sailing!! I'll keep looking in as often as I can during the work week. Enjoy! I've got the web cams up and will be looking for your pink shirt and fedora! Any more specific location of where you will be???

Welcome aboard, my friend! I'm on "the watch" following the posts, and they are numbers flying by like the $$ on the gas pump! :eek: We now have a Cabin Crawl organizer for our 11/9 Regal sailing!! I'll keep looking in as often as I can during the work week. Enjoy! I've got the web cams up and will be looking for your pink shirt and fedora! Any more specific location of where you will be???

Look for us at deck 11 aft on the public balcony. Plenty of pink ;)

Im doing the potty dance, they got limes, I love mojito's...only problem with the listing of your menu you gave us, I need two weeks cruise to drink all those different drinks, noooo what am I saying I am so wrong I can do it in a week! LOL

Thanks for posting the drink menu Chris!

The lime situation seems to be resolved. Bar staff tells me they have plenty of limes

Great!!!! Thanks for asking. I'm on Allure June 1 and my cruise drink of choice happens to be Margaritas with extra lime. I work hard all year to enjoy those drinks on my annual cruise.

Thank you SO much for taking the time to allow the rest of us to live vicariously through you. I'm sure it takes a LOT of effort. If you get to the point where you want to beg off for a day, just enjoy the day, and ignore the postings we would NEVER hold it against you. Much.:D

You are so awesome. I don't think I could do it.