Dynamic Dining reservations on May 15

Does anyone have any information on how reservations will be made for dining on May 15? I thought I read somewhere that there will be an app? How will we be able to access that? Or will it just be done via the Royal Caribbean website?

Does anyone have any information on how reservations will be made for dining on May 15? I thought I read somewhere that there will be an app? How will we be able to access that? Or will it just be done via the Royal Caribbean website?

Very good question. I had the same concern but I guess no one knows.

go to my cruises, view reservation and under pre cruise planner you will find my time dining reservations, you can't use it yet but it looks like this is how you will do it when available.

bob

How does anyone know what time to make reservations for dinner. On the regular ships entertainment is around the two dining times. With Quantum how can you possibly figure that out? Frustrated that we may miss something we really want to do or see due to dinner. I guess we can always go tot the windjammer if it doesn't work out. I am also not going to put money down for restaurants a year in advance. I think that is just crazy. Even with Oasis we did not do that until about 90 days out which is okay but would not want to do it before that.

A bit off topic I guess but just trying to figure out what to book.

Edited by cruiselvr04

How does anyone know what time to make reservations for dinner. On the regular ships entertainment is around the two dining times. With Quantum how can you possibly figure that out? Frustrated that we may miss something we really want to do or see due to dinner. I guess we can always go tot the windjammer if it doesn't work out. I am also not going to put money down for restaurants a year in advance. I think that is just crazy. Even with Oasis we did not do that until about 90 days out which is okay but would not want to do it before that.

A bit off topic I guess but just trying to figure out what to book.

I think it is more important to reserve the 4 or 5 free restaurants around May 15 and worry about the pay restaurants later. If you book a conflicting time with entertainment you can always cancel, then rebook or walkup and wait a few minutes. People are making a big deal out of this and it really is not. No one is suggesting booking pay restaurants a year in advance; they are usually begging people to eat there.

Hi.I'm booked on Anthem for next June will I be able to book restaurants for then as well.Only wan't to book restaurants not the food as Will wan't to choose the food on the night.Thanks

Don't worry... making restaurant reservations in no way involves selecting actual menu items. ;)

Don't worry... making restaurant reservations in no way involves selecting actual menu items. ;)

Great thank you for your reply.I'm off work next Thursday so will be able to book.Is there a time yet when we can start booking?I'm in the UK.

I'm so confused. I am booked on Anthem May next year and was told by my TA that reservations opened today, but now it says I need to book on the ship. I can't see anywhere that RCCL has posted any clear information whatsoever about this. Am I missing something?

I'm so confused. I am booked on Anthem May next year and was told by my TA that reservations opened today, but now it says I need to book on the ship. I can't see anywhere that RCCL has posted any clear information whatsoever about this. Am I missing something?

I've been only able to book Quantum dining. I don't know if dining is open for Anthem yet. I did try to book Anthem's dining, no can do at this time. You can try calling Royal and see if they can assist you.

I too tried to book my dining reservations online for our cruise on Anthem of the Seas next year and was not successful. So today I telephoned Royal Caribbean to see if they could do it for me but was told that it wasn't available yet and to wait until middle of July. In that case why did I receive an email from them in March saying "More information and the opportunity to make pre-sailing dining reservations for your upcoming cruise will be available on 15th May." :confused:

Looking at the problems cruisers are having booking dining reservations on Quantum I'm not surprised that I can't book anything yet. Hopefully as soon as they sort out Quantum's booking problems everything should be ok with Anthem. Fingers crossed!