$499 for a bath?

I tried to find a few things that I hadn't seen on the boards yet on our GA cruise. I also tell people to bring their own bubble bath but now I have even more reason to do so. Has anyone tried any of these? Were they worth it?

C:\Users\Catherine Keller\Desktop\Cruise 2014\IMG_9397.JPG

C:\Users\Catherine Keller\Desktop\Cruise 2014\IMG_9397.JPG

Depends on where the sturgeon caviar is from and how much they give you

2.5 oz of american farm raised sturgeon is typically 40$

bottle of dom is typically 150$

so that's 190$ worth + whatever bubble bath you get

if it's persian or russian sturgeon then we're talking 125$/oz and the bottle of dom was from a great vintage like 96' 250$ then totally worth it =)

A bottle of Dom Pérignon costs $198 on board (and it is not vintage). The bath itself costs $49. So you're paying like $250 for caviar. I wonder what kind of caviar they tell you you're getting and how much of it you get for that price.

Not that anyone who purchases this bath is remotely concerned with getting good value for their money…

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Iirc, all of the baths except the caviar and dom version had a non-alcoholic version that was $49. My kids (9&6) thought that was hilarious :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems in line with the norm lol.

This actually reminds me of the Hooters menu. They have the "Gourmet Chicken Wing Dinner". I think it's 20 wings and a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Can't go wrong, everything gets classy with a bottom of Dom in your hand :cool:

Seems in line with the norm lol.

This actually reminds me of the Hooters menu. They have the "Gourmet Chicken Wing Dinner". I think it's 20 wings and a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Can't go wrong, everything gets classy with a bottom of Dom in your hand :cool:

Depends on what Dom's bottom looks and feels like whether I want it in my hand or not, LOL. ;)

Edited by peg013

So you can pay your butler to fill your tub, throw in some flowers and oils, and bring you a drink.... all for the bargain price of $99? I wonder how many people actually do this.

On my next cruise, I am going to make it my mission to infiltrate the Haven. Then I will troll the Haven advertising my "faucet turner" services. I'll wear my trenchcoat with the 50 pockets in it, each with a different oil of something, like those perfume knockoff sellers on the streets of New York have. I'll sneak some fresh flowers on board at embarkation, and replenish my supply at each port. I'll slip the concierge 5 bucks to bring me a drink of your choice.

I'll charge the bargain price of $50 and make a mint!!!!

Some people in the Haven appear to have too much money. :P

There is no Haven on the Spirit, but they were offering the special bath menu in our suite. I kept waiting for the Conceige to tell me she was just joking when she was telling me about it, and then my husband had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I was reading the menu left on the edge of the tub. What next? :D

Soaking in all that caviar just seems a waste, and I'd worry about clogged orifices.

(Yes, I'm kidding).

ROFLMAO! :eek::D I think I'll be stealing that card as a souvenir. ;):cool: My DH will find it in 20 years and ask me "Honey, you didn't do any of this did you???"