Bermuda Water

jfried8

Did you go to Horseshoe Bay, or Elbow Beach or Coco Reef Resort?

Sorry, none of those. Did the Helmet Dive on Wednesday and walked by Tobacco Bay on Thursday. Stayed at the Dockyard in Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sorry, none of those. Did the Helmet Dive on Wednesday and walked by Tobacco Bay on Thursday. Stayed at the Dockyard in Friday.

Thanks so much. Hope you had a great time.

Honestly, I'm getting my Hep A and Typhoid vaccines, and getting an IG booster from my physician the week before I leave (since we're less than 4 weeks out and Hep A takes 4 weeks for full protection).

But I've spent plenty of time snorkeling at Tobacco bay and haven't been harmed yet.

Honestly, I'm getting my Hep A and Typhoid vaccines, and getting an IG booster from my physician the week before I leave (since we're less than 4 weeks out and Hep A takes 4 weeks for full protection).

But I've spent plenty of time snorkeling at Tobacco bay and haven't been harmed yet.

Got mine last week we leave on the 8th. Just the Hep A.

Yep. Only way to do it. It isn't offered as a Shore Excursion anymore through the cruise lines.

I gather the cruise lines never renewed with them after the death of a woman in one of the excursions.

Edited by Charles4515
revise

I gather the cruise lines never renewed with them after the death of a woman in one of the excursions.

I read that somewhere too, but didn't want to speculate without first hand knowledge. Could be true, could be urban legend.

Did you go to Horseshoe Bay, or Elbow Beach or Coco Reef Resort?

We went to Elbow and Horseshoe Bay...no warnings to be seen. Elbow was late in the afternoon so the beach was pretty empty. We got to Horseshoe early Friday morning and spoke to some locals and they didn't seem too concern about water...more concerned about the number of jellyfish that morning! :eek:

I read that somewhere too, but didn't want to speculate without first hand knowledge. Could be true, could be urban legend.

It's true...and well publicized if you were research it.

We went to Elbow and Horseshoe Bay...no warnings to be seen. Elbow was late in the afternoon so the beach was pretty empty. We got to Horseshoe early Friday morning and spoke to some locals and they didn't seem too concern about water...more concerned about the number of jellyfish that morning! :eek:

Thank you for the info!

Happy Cruising.

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day