One-sided changes in last 3 months...

As the originator of this thread, I wanted to post an update: I just checked the Celebrity website, and noticed a bunch of interesting new entertainment options will be on offer during my cruise, that have not received much "press" around here. These options help to offset the negatives that I highlighted, so in the interest of fairness they must be part of this discussion.

These items include:

-Indulgence, which I can't really tell what it is but seems to be kind of a "flash mob" of entertainment

-Liquid, which appears to be an interesting use of the T-Pool area to create a cool lit-up night club area

-Sin City comedy/burlesque show

-Scratch DJ school

So…the apparent cutbacks were perhaps not cutbacks at all, but instead budget reallocations - and these new entertainment options have the potential to add a lot of value to my vacation. As such, the "one-sided" element of this thread topic's title doesn't really apply anymore - these are in fact changes, not cutbacks.

Looking forward to going on board next weekend and seeing what it's like!

Thanks for posting and letting us all know. I suppose change can be one persons cut back or anothers improvement.:D

-Scratch DJ school

DO you have slink to the page you refer to...I've always wanted to learn to DJ but never knew how to start......I'd like to see what this one lis all about...

Changes to the Premium Alcohol Package ? -- I have read on similar forums that the Premium Package no-longer includes wines previously included and there are now extra charges for these -- similar to the changes - but since corrected - in the Classic Package. ?Any information please or am I mis:confused:informed?