Port Arrival/Departure Times

alibabacruisers

I think this is the fourth time I've posted this this week (as have other people).

It's in the following along with the dress codes but I don't think it goes as far as next year.

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/dress_code_all

Yes, I have seen this and checked it out the first time you posted it. It is good information but unfortunately does not go past that first cruise in 2015. I have bookmarked it so I can keep checking for our cruise. Thanks for posting that info. As someone else has said, it is a strange place to list arrival/departure times. It would be nice if Cunard would make it a separate listing under the FAQ.

I have found an online travel agency in my research over the years and one had the times listed but don't know if they are the actual times.

Underwatr..I agree it would be good to be a sticky titled appropriately to include Dress Code and Arrival/Departure Times.

I have found an online travel agency in my research over the years and one had the times listed but don't know if they are the actual times."

Barbara, If the online agency that you found is a very large one that is here in the U.S. their times are accurate. I've never booked through them but use their very useful website for times, weather and finding cruises for a particular area at a particular date.

In the past, I have googled specific ports and found names of ships with arrival and departure times posted on the port's website---not years in advance, but a few months.

Unfortunately, these are not necessarily written in stone (things can change).

I've also emailed port personal to ask about dock location and have always received a correct reply (allowing enough time for the answer--sometimes takes a few weeks). I've found email addresses on the port's website.

Good luck finding the information you are seeking and have a great voyage!

In the past, I have googled specific ports and found names of ships with arrival and departure times posted on the port's website---not years in advance, but a few months.

Unfortunately, these are not necessarily written in stone (things can change).

I've also emailed port personal to ask about dock location and have always received a correct reply (allowing enough time for the answer--sometimes takes a few weeks). I've found email addresses on the port's website.

Good luck finding the information you are seeking and have a great voyage!

Thanks for that information. I have used another website but it only listed that the/a ship is in port. But thanks to your info I can try checking those other areas. Thank you!