Allure Aqua Show

I just got off the Allure this sunday and we were told the Aqua Show is no longer offered, but we curious, were they talking about the present group that was performing and that another group will be doing the show?

Is there anybody here that is scheduled to sail on the Allure soon that made their reservations for the show can tell me whether they remain to have the aqua show?

Interested to hear what's going on. This the first I heard of any issue with the show - other than weather. Allure and Oasis have 2 water shows typically. Where both cancelled? The performers do bounce back and forth between ships as needed. We discussed this during a Q and A session.

I'm reserved for August.

Thanks for the update.

What I am saying is during our show they announced this is the last show they be performing on in this Ship. I was wondering whether they speaking about these particular performers or the show in general it was not told to us clearly.

The show was cancelled one evening due to weather, I was glad I chose this show for the first night because I knew if it was cancelled due to weather I had other opportunities to see it, so my suggestion, if this show remains do try to get one of the shows in case mother nature decides not to be nice.

What I am saying is during our show they announced this is the last show they be performing on in this Ship. I was wondering whether they speaking about these particular performers or the show in general it was not told to us clearly.

They were probably referring to this particular group of performers. They do move them around and swap them out from time to time.

Definitely. Just a cast change.

We were lucky to have dinner with a few members of the Aqua show cast at the Chef's Table during our cruise on Allure of the Seas in March. They told us that the Aqua show is presented in the earlier part of the cruise and some members participate in Blue Planet which is scheduled in the latter half of the cruise. That may explain why they made reference to it being the last night of the show.

I think many cruisers would revolt if there were no more aqua shows on the Oasis class ships.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

Its just a cast change. They mentioned it on our May 4th sailing. Our sailing had the last showing of that particular cast of Chicago.

Speaking of which, a stage director we got to speak with on our All Access Tour said Chicago will be replaced "shortly" as the contract for the performance was up.