cruise from Port Canaveral

travsmom

I am planning on taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral in April. I was wondering if you could tell me of an inexpensive hotel hotel for the night before the cruise. Really don't need anything fancy just clean and in a safe location. Would like something close to the ship if possible. Just don't want to get lost.:)

I have only sailed out of PC once, but we stayed at the County Inn & Suites, very nice hotel, free parking/shuttle to/from ship, and it was only a few miles from the terminal. I would definitely stay there again...

I have only sailed out of PC once, but we stayed at the County Inn & Suites, very nice hotel, free parking/shuttle to/from ship, and it was only a few miles from the terminal. I would definitely stay there again...

That sounds good thank you for responding.

Country Inn and Suites seemed to be the closest when we passed this hotel before turning into the cruise terminal area, but we chose to stay a few minutes down the road on Cocoa Beach simply because there isn't much to do in the port area.

It would be hard to get lost. Just a handful of major roads, and there's signage EVERYWHERE.

I am planning on taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral in April. I was wondering if you could tell me of an inexpensive hotel hotel for the night before the cruise. Really don't need anything fancy just clean and in a safe location. Would like something close to the ship if possible. Just don't want to get lost.:)

My parents liked the Country Inn and Suites and we've stayed at Radisson Resort at the Port and enjoyed that. They have sleep number beds which some people love. We are booked there again for September Sunshine cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Radisson is a five minute ride to the Port. The rooms are very nice, great pool, complimentary hot buffet breakfast, parking, shuttle to the Port.

Just FYI......the Radisson does NOT have a complimentary breakfast or parking unless you book the park/cruise/breakfast rate, which is higher than the regular rate.

Country Inn & Suites and Residence Inn has a complimentary breakfast no matter what rate you book.

CI&S, RI and the Radisson are the 3 closest to the port.

Edited by GTO-Girl