Can I cancel and rebook to get Wow OBC?

I don't see anything in the fine print saying I can't, but I know generally it's not allowed. Worth a shot if the fare is the same?

As long as the price is the same, why not give it a try. I don't see any specific wording in the terms and conditions about a look back period.

I've been working with a Royal Caribbean sales agent the last few months on my bookings. He emailed me on Friday and said I'm going to check all of your bookings to see if we can rebook for OBC, but you would have to pay current price.

Old WOW sales you could not do this, but they have removed that restriction.

I've been working with a Royal Caribbean sales agent the last few months on my bookings. He emailed me on Friday and said I'm going to check all of your bookings to see if we can rebook for OBC, but you would have to pay current price.

Old WOW sales you could not do this, but they have removed that restriction.

Does this only apply to insides, or can you combine your C&A balcony discount as well?

I booked two cabins during the BOGO sale. I just did a mock booking to see prices and if I could rebook for the OBC. The price of my cabins has gone up 60.00 each. So, in reality I would only be getting 80.00 total in OBC. I don't think it is worth risking my cabins (I like the location) by cancelling and rebooking. Your thoughts?

I booked two cabins during the BOGO sale. I just did a mock booking to see prices and if I could rebook for the OBC. The price of my cabins has gone up 60.00 each. So, in reality I would only be getting 80.00 total in OBC. I don't think it is worth risking my cabins (I like the location) by cancelling and rebooking. Your thoughts?

It would depend on the stateroom. If there are other staterooms available that I'd be happy with, then I'd take the chance. If I had something like a corner aft or center hump that I didn't want to lose, then I'd leave well enough alone.

If you booked less than 60 days out, consider turing your booking over to a TA for more perks (OBC). I'm happy with my BOGO but turning it over to a TA I got even more perks.

Says right in the fine print, " new bookings only" You cannot cancel and rebook.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

If they are enforcing this, you might be able to get around it by listing the second person as first and then leave the 2nd person as TBD.

But if one cancels and rebooks, doesn`t that create a new booking number making it a new booking

In the past they supposedly have been able to look back and see that you had booked (and cancelled) during the exclusion period.

Edited by marci22

But if one cancels and rebooks, doesn`t that create a new booking number making it a new booking

Correct, and as long as the terms don't exclude this situation, then it should work.

I just looked at my sailing and its still showing the bogoho. I thought that ended yesterday? Plus 1/2 deposit. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

BOGOHO was extended til Jul 15

Booked 3 cruises 3 days ago with the BOGO sale, called today and the OBC was applied to all 3 cruises...

Same here. I called yesterday 2am I was able to keep the same reservation number, they just add the wow sale benefit but I was charged as a new reservation. My cruise was up only 30 :-) and since I don't have a balcony the wow sale is a great deal

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yea, same. I booked 2 cabins for late 2015 a week ago with the BOGOHO sale and the price was exactly the same this morning as it was when we booked. Simple call to C&A and they added the OBC to both reservations. I ended up losing some C&A discount they gave me when booking but it was only about $30 so the OBC offset it.

Booked 3 cruises 3 days ago with the BOGO sale, called today and the OBC was applied to all 3 cruises...

Thank you so much, just called ( 4 min wait time )

Got my $100 OBC, told my friends also to call.

:D

I just called RCCL and they told me they could apply the OBC to the booking I made yesterday. However, the OBC is $200 whereas I got $325 discounted for booking a balcony due to our diamond status. Think I will keep the $325! I do appreciate the lady checking for me, she was very polite and now I feel better about the rate I booked at.

Just called. I had a "Crown and Anchor" rate, not a BOGO (for a solo). Told I would lose $206 discount on my booking and would not be able to use my NCC worth $100 OBC. So not worth it. I called the C&A number. Does this sound right?

Another data point...

I just had my TA get us a $200 OBC for this cruise. We paid our deposit on Friday; however, previous bookings are eligible for this WOW OBC promo. One word of caution, if you want this promo you should be aware that for it to be applied to previous bookings, the booking will be repriced per the T&C of this offer.

Fortunately with the BOGOHO 50% promo being extended until July 15 our prices didn't change between Friday and today.

Act quickly as the WOW OBC promo is only available June 1-4. Good luck!