Oasis... is Hairspray only one night? Chef's Table ??

We are sailing on the Oasis for the first time in the first of November. I can book the shows online and I noticed that Hairspray is only the first night.... Really just the first night????

While I can book shows, I can not book dinner yet.... any idea how many nights the Chef's Table is offered? Any idea when we can start booking it?

Thanks for any and all advice and help.

Have not really followed the timeline, but there has been a thread about Cats replacing Hairspray on Oasis.

They would offer the Chef's Table every night if possible. I would say it should be open at least 2 months out, unless it is just a Cruise Planner issue.

If Chef's Table does not book well on one night they do try to consolidate the guests. On Vision they ran one with just 5 passengers when I was on in April.

This was not the case on my Oasis sailing and they even were able to arrange the table for 17 on night 3 of the cruise. 14 is the normal maximum and I think most nights are available until boarding day, with few exceptions.

Cats is replacing Hairspray on Oasis during drydock end of Sept/early Oct. The Cruise planners has not released booking for the show for those sailings after drydock. You'll have to just keep checking as time passes, but I am pretty sure I read August for being able to book shows for sailings after drydock (I am fairly certain there will be other changes to the entertainment).

Enjoy your sailing.

I am sailing on the 22nd of November on Oasis. I made all show reservations with hair spray showing as the main show and also received a confirmation e-mail that the shows were reserved. Then 2 days later I received an e-mail that all hair spay reservations are cancelled due to changing the show to cats and I can make new reservations for cats after August 1st.

Edited by later

I am sailing on the November 29th. Oasis sailing and was able to book all my entertainment back in March. RCI says that Cats will just slot into the Hairspray times. We will see!

We sail on The Oasis November 15. We had Hairspray booked, but I received an email from Royal stating Cats would be replacing Hairspray and that do to different times we would have to rebook for Cats. They said Cats would not be available for booking until August. Did you call or receive an email about them just filling your slot?