Do Silversea Care?

Tothesunset

Finally got back home from an extended consulting trip and had a chance to read the letter we got from Silversea. Indeed it was from (signed) Frank Sansone and basically apologized for the two negative experiences we had on what was otherwise a fantastic cruise both on and off the ship. The only strange thing was that whoever actually wrote the letter mentioned in passing that we appeared to be one of the few, if not only, passengers on our cruise that mentioned the marginal food and slow service at dinner in La Terrazza. OK, whatever though on the cruise itself we heard several say the same thing. Like I said in my earlier post our comments about La Terrazza and one ship's tour were made in passing in what was a rave email to our PCC about a fantastic cruise. Oh well.... we'll take the future cruise credit and enjoy it but it certainly wasn't our goal or reason for mentioning the two issues we did have. :D

Edited by Randyk47

The only strange thing was that whoever actually wrote the letter mentioned in passing that we appeared to be one of the few, if not only, passengers on our cruise that mentioned the marginal food and slow service at dinner in La Terrazza. OK, whatever though on the cruise itself we heard several say the same thing. :D

Yes, but as you know they bin all complaints and only respond to persistency.

Not sure that I can refer to Silversea's Customer Service department as being worthy of that name. Three months have now passed without a response to my email regarding a plumbing disaster on our April 2014 cruise. And my voice message requesting a call back was also never acknowledged. After working in Hospitality for more than 20 years, I can only imagine that Silversea honestly does NOT care about past business & guest loyalty! My husband and I are truly disappointed as we expected this brand to stand squarely behind their luxury label.

Not sure that I can refer to Silversea's Customer Service department as being worthy of that name. Three months have now passed without a response to my email regarding a plumbing disaster on our April 2014 cruise. And my voice message requesting a call back was also never acknowledged. After working in Hospitality for more than 20 years, I can only imagine that Silversea honestly does NOT care about past business & guest loyalty! My husband and I are truly disappointed as we expected this brand to stand squarely behind their luxury label.

Was this the UK office, or one of the others?